Bednar

Billy52

I see that he has scored 17 goals for West Brom while on loan and will be playing in the Premiership.

He's not good enough for us but Vlad can sell him on for ?2.5. He seems to have had a new lease of life! Wonder why? could it be that he is working under a professional MANAGER?

I see that he has scored 17 goals for West Brom while on loan and will be playing in the Premiership.

He's not good enough for us but Vlad can sell him on for ?2.5. He seems to have had a new lease of life! Wonder why? could it be that he is working under a professional MANAGER?

No Hibs Sherlock.

It could be that he needed a transfer to them. Now that he's under contract it will be interesting to see if he takes the foot off the pedal.

The manager will be of benefit though, for sure.

alwaysthereinspirit
It's on SSN that we got ?3.2m for him :)

Who's this "we" $#!t? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?;)

It's on SSN that we got ?3.2m for him :)

Thought it was supposed to be ?2.3M.

I can't believe for a minute that WBA have paid in excess of ?3M for him.

There are days when I'm completely convinced you're a Hobo.

This is one of them.

Fat. Lazy. Not good enough for Hearts.

Scores 17 goals in the Championship, gets sold for ?2.5million and gets to play against Ronaldo, Torres, Drogba and Fabregas next year.

A truly tragic story of wasted talent.

ToadKiller Dog

As i said of Bednar at the time he was scoring for west brom that the real test of him being a superstar will be how he does when he is playing not at the best team in the league but what his attitude will be in a team thats likely to be fighting relegation.

Will he still be interested after a 4-0 humpings from the Man utds and Arsenals of this world.Many strikers have looked great at championship level and flunked it in the EPL.

I hope he does ok but time will tell.

Archived