New Manager????

tedp6873

My mate who posts on another forum has started a thread about John Collins being the new Hearts manager, Is he insane or do you think it would be a good or bad idea?????

Hard hat at the ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zebedee jambo

Cant see that happening and dont think he would be a good appointment aswell.

The guy is a massive hobo aswell and he's done nout in management

Did you put your brain into gear before posting that ?

:rofl:

:P

yeah of course just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts where!!!!

after all it is monday morning.:P:p

bit like the new away strip did hearts really think about it before they decided it was good strip????? minnie huns now for sure?????

WeeToonJambo

I'm not saying I would want him but, when he went to Hibs, I remember thinking he would be an excellent manager for them. He had them playing nice football but lost the dressing room with his six-pack comments etc. He probably regrets all that now and, with the experience behind him, wouldn't make the same mistakes again. Anyway, I can't see it, but you never know!

My mate who posts on another forum has started a thread about John Collins being the new Hearts manager, Is he insane or do you think it would be a good or bad idea?????

A hard hat is no defender of a fit up the erse young man.

:nono:

:)

Considering square napper couldnt handle Rod Hulls interference I cant see him any where near Tynie soon.

flecktimus
I suspect Mansfield being relegated has affected his brain.

surely not a stags fan?

Hate to rub against the grain...but I would take Collins. he knows his stuff and I do not care about his past. If he was appointed he would have my respect as a coach and manager.

He done a good job with the vermon and I think he would do an even better job with us.

surely not a stags fan?

Someone has to do it:)

Personally I've never adopted an English team (despite my name), however if I did I think I'd have opted for the glory hunter route to make up for years of following the Hearts.

Hilary Briss
He done a good job with the vermon and I think he would do an even better job with us.

Cant agree with that. He took over monkey barnet's team and made them worse, although TBF he was forced to sell players.

The guy is an arrogant ****, who the players hated and had the habit of making silly comments before/after derby's that came back and bit him on the sphinkter :P

jambojim52

Your mate is almost right, Collins will be the new manager, but of Chelski. Why do you think they got rid of Grant?:dribble:

Cant agree with that. He took over monkey barnet's team and made them worse, although TBF he was forced to sell players.

The guy is an arrogant ****, who the players hated and had the habit of making silly comments before/after derby's that came back and bit him on the sphinkter :P

Monkey heid had a better team than JC and won nothing. JC got them the diddy cup. nuff said. there performance in the final was demolition job on Killie.

he managed this when all the players were against him cause they were lazy barstewards. Quite remarkable really.

Hilary Briss
Monkey heid had a better team than JC and won nothing. JC got them the diddy cup. nuff said. there performance in the final was demolition job on Killie.

he managed this when all the players were against him cause they were lazy barstewards. Quite remarkable really.

Erm, Diddy cup.......nuff said ;)

Erm, Diddy cup.......nuff said ;)

I wish we could have won the diddy cup that season.

Surrey Jambo
Someone has to do it:)

Personally I've never adopted an English team (despite my name), however if I did I think I'd have opted for the glory hunter route to make up for years of following the Hearts.

In all fairness, I think the poster in question was a Stags fan before discovering HMFC and has spent the last 20 years making up for lost time.

In all fairness, I think the poster in question was a Stags fan before discovering HMFC and has spent the last 20 years making up for lost time.

Going by the texts he's sent me today I think he's now discovered Class A drugs;)

yeah of course just wanted to see what everyone's thoughts where!!!!

after all it is monday morning.:P:p

bit like the new away strip did hearts really think about it before they decided it was good strip????? minnie huns now for sure?????

are you a hibee in disguise? :hobofish:

Although it ain`t gonna happen...........

1) Yooz don`t want him

2) He doesn`t need the money

However, when he arrived at ER, Hibs were a "70 minute" team in regards to fitness levels.

His first task was to fix this and he started by cancelling the existing training schedule and made up his own.

This included MUCH less time off, and a great deal of fitness instruction, (THE main reason he wasn`t liked by the players) and a far fitter "90+ minute" team was the inevitable result.

His man-managment skills were indeed, very poor, but I think he has realised that by now.

Et Al, I believe he will be a great success in the future, just not down Tynie way.

Surrey Jambo
Going by the texts he's sent me today I think he's now discovered Class A drugs;)

Some of them have been a bit strange, you're right.

we must be getting the same texts ;);) i was going to post them but dont think i will bother:rolleyes::rolleyes:

i heared this last week didnt believe it but from a good source in edinburgh sport seemingly he has been interviewed twice and the ball is in hearts court only thing being he hasnt been in charge of a big team lol

Guest jackdaddy2008
Hate to rub against the grain...but I would take Collins. he knows his stuff and I do not care about his past. If he was appointed he would have my respect as a coach and manager.

I hope you have a mice or rat infestation and you are weighing up who the best exterminator might be.

I would go with Rentokil, John Collins would just spend ages laying traps in your wardrobe.

SERIOUSLY - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Old Tolbooth

Your still Pished!!

Wash yer mooth oot :wacko:

;)

Guest Tynie Bubbles

He's been a Jambo since 1972 but only took to watching the Stags as well a few years later. A glutton for punishment then ;)

Re, Collins ... why not???

He knows Edinburgh football.

He is the last manager to win any silverware for an Edinburgh club.

He has Scottish Cup semi final experience.

And last but definitely least ... It would **** off hibs fans no end.

Collins is available, Hearts NEED a manager SOON;)

Surrey Jambo
He's been a Jambo since 1972 but only took to watching the Stags as well a few years later. A glutton for punishment then ;)

Re, Collins ... why not???

He knows Edinburgh football.

He is the last manager to win any silverware for an Edinburgh club.

He has Scottish Cup semi final experience.

And last but definitely least ... It would **** off hibs fans no end.

Collins is available, Hearts NEED a manager SOON;)

I especially like this last one.

And, if Vlad fancied a boxing match, Collins could just show him his ribs (no cabbage, though)

Rangers play in royal blue.

Hearts away kit is dark navy blue in an ajax style. It looks nothing like a Rangers top.

:wacko:

:hobofish:

Guest Tynie Bubbles
I especially like this last one.

And, if Vlad fancied a boxing match, Collins could just show him his ribs (no cabbage, though)

There you have it, the final box ticked, he would stand up to Vlad.

Maybe the hibs job just wasn't big enough for his aspirations:thumb:

heart & soul

Yep, would take Collins in a minute.

He does love himself and is a hobbo but he did have them playing some nice stuff, it has to be said.

So based purely on his ability to bring attractive football to Tynecastle - Yes! Get him in.

FTH

...and by the way that really would p*** the wee team off. It's a win win situation (as Glen would say).

Did you put your brain into gear before posting that ?

:P

You cant post stuff like that unless Talk107 post/talk about it. (if they do then I can "cover" my own back)

Skacel's left boot

SpongeJohn Square Head?

One word = NO.

I'd rather have Tommy McLean...

Archived