They call this art?

Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman

I heard this news story today and I have to say I feel absolutely disgusted. I'm going to post a link but I must say this really isn't for the feint of heart.

Warning

Basically, some art student thought it would be "artistic" of herself to be artificially inseminated, have a miscarriage and parade it in a jar. Over, and over, and over. Now, I'm a pretty liberal guy and will always try to see where an artist is coming from and what they're trying to comment on. But this "woman" sickens me on every conceivable level. I've also heard she that she didn't even consult a doctor to find out what the consequences of her eugenic art project could be. Honestly, what is the world coming to?

I heard this news story today and I have to say I feel absolutely disgusted. I'm going to post a link but I must say this really isn't for the feint of heart.

Warning

Basically, some art student thought it would be "artistic" of herself to be artificially inseminated, have a miscarriage and parade it in a jar. Over, and over, and over. Now, I'm a pretty liberal guy and will always try to see where an artist is coming from and what they're trying to comment on. But this "woman" sickens me on every conceivable level. I've also heard she that she didn't even consult a doctor to find out what the consequences of her eugenic art project could be. Honestly, what is the world coming to?

Supposedly a hoax.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1895884/Abortion-art-a-hoax,-claims-university.html

Not nice.

Archived