We CAN win the league

glastonbury jambo

glastonbury jambo

WE can win it ...it looks like were gonna have a very strong finish now...we can push it . naysayers can bolt ...its game on!!

LETS HAVE IT!!

0_street_views_-_high_street_heart_of_mi

Bridge of Djoum

WE can win it ...it looks like were gonna have a very strong finish now...we can push it . naysayers can bolt ...its game on!!

LETS HAVE IT!!

0_street_views_-_high_street_heart_of_mi

Yawn.

Still seeking that attention eh?

glastonbury jambo

Bolt ! of course we can , its not about what you have chucked away ,

if you finish strong anything is possible ,its not about stats over a season its about  periods of form.

glastonbury jambo

Yawn.

Still seeking that attention eh?

only seeking the attention of the famous when that trophy is held high .

Bolt ! of course we can , its not about what you have chucked away ,

if you finish strong anything is possible ,its not about stats over a season its about periods of form.

It's about points won over a season.

I had a look at the fixtures up until the split and I reckon if we keep playing this good we could get 23 points until then. After the i'd say 10 points which is 3 wins a draw and a defeat leaving us with a total of 73 points which I don't think would be enough to win the league. 2nd and the Scottish cup would be my target of a magnificent season.

I'll take European football. And a cup run

Correct....maybe this time next year we may be better placed for a sustained challenge....

Nowt wrong with positivity though so wont be too harsh on OP!

:)

glastonbury jambo

so its embarrassiing to think that a team such as ours that finishes strongly cant make an average celtic side look over there shoulder and shit themselves ...bolt!

Nah, we've chucked away too many stupid points already to have any realistic chance.

Correct. If we'd approached every game like today then maybe.

Absolutely no chance now.

Not this year, next year now there's no reason why not. The club is building a foundation we are on the way to challenging but it will be next year.

I believe next year we will attract better players due to good planning and full houses every week. As a player you'd find that very attractive add to that European football, the only way is up.

Hackney Hearts

Embarrassing stuff from the op here!!!

To be fair to the OP, he's right - we obviously CAN win the league. Whether we will or not is an entirely different matter.

I think we might be able to close the gap to around 6 points by the split, which might at least make things interesting.

I don't think we will, to be 2 points off 2nd half way through the season and only now hitting form is a pretty good position to do it from though.

ToadKiller Dog

Celtic won't lose much between now and season end .

To late to catch them ,but definite we can catch Aberdeen .

To be fair to the OP, he's right - we obviously CAN win the league. Whether we will or not is an entirely different matter.

I think we might be able to close the gap to around 6 points by the split, which might at least make things interesting.

It's the same as saying we can win the Champions League next year.

Silly.

Bazzas right boot

We can,

but :olly:  

Not yet, too many points dropped, Celtic are better.

One great result, doesn't make us champions, win the next 6 games and you never know tho, one at a time!

glastonbury jambo

Celtic won't lose much between now and season end .

To late to catch them ,but definite we can catch Aberdeen .

They will ... they are on the brink of it every week , they will finish weak , there belief is low.

so its embarrassiing to think that a team such as ours that finishes strongly cant make an average celtic side look over there shoulder and shit themselves ...bolt!

Correct

No not this year, but 2nd place and a possible cup win would be more than enough. Since Queen Ann has come in we have continuously improved on and off the park and that will continue on to next season when I think we will be more than ready for a challenge. If Delia stays in charge at Celtic they will only get worse....

They will ... they are on the brink of it every week , they will finish weak , there belief is low.

Your talking absolute waffle they are winning every week and any points dropped will be at worst on a par with the points we drop to the end of the season.

Can't beat Celtic, we'll do well to get above the Sheep but not getting 3rd would be a disappointment from here.........

glastonbury jambo

Your talking absolute waffle they are winning every week and any points dropped will be at worst on a par with the points we drop to the end of the season.

Not is we finish strong and they finish weak, when the pressure comes they will wilt.

you wait and see.

Not is we finish strong and they finish weak, when the pressure comes they will wilt.

you wait and see.

You been on the sauce all day?

you wait and see.

I think plenty will wait and see and your post will seem silly come end of the season. We can't win the league. Not a chance. No reason why we can't be best of the rest though. Next week will be a fair reflection of our chances. 

glastonbury jambo

Come on guys were strong... they are just waiting to shit it ...honestly they are crap ...delia splashin the cash cause he knows his skinny neck is on the line.

Archived