O2 home broadband.

The Wicker Man

The Wicker Man

Any one using any of the O2 home broadband packages?

Seems likes a no frills service ?10 a month for guaranteed 16mb unlimited download service.

iamcraigbeattie

Yeah i use O2 Broadband not bad for ?7.50 per month (O2 Customer Prices). Helps too that the Customer Services use an 0800 number. No complaints as yet and been running it for about 4 months now.

Yeah i use O2 Broadband not bad for ?7.50 per month (O2 Customer Prices). Helps too that the Customer Services use an 0800 number. No complaints as yet and been running it for about 4 months now.

I also use it and i can honestly say its been faultless, their wireless box aint the prettiest or smallest, but it does the job.

Denny Crane

No complaints from me. Pay ?15 for 20mg

The Wicker Man

Thanks for the feedback :cool:

Might give it a serious look on the recommendations.

hmfc_steve
No complaints from me. Pay ?15 for 20mg

20Mg ? ... is that cheap ? ... anyone from fit o' the walk confirm ?

Adderall%20XR%2020%20mg.jpg

Had O2 since December, had a problem a couple of weeks ago with the wireless box giving up the ghost. Took only a few days to sort out, freephone number ideal for this plus they also phoned back with updates when they said they would. Got a new smaller white box as a replacement, which must be a new style router. At ?7.50 a month it's a bargain.:)

?7.50 a month unlimited.. dinky little router... free customer service (to Glasgow!) and you can receive e-mail as a free sms to an O2 mobile. Their communication re changeover process,delivery,setup dates etc was absolutely spot on..by e-mail and sms. Absolutely no complaints. A big difference to Orange

Denny Crane
20Mg ? ... is that cheap ? ... anyone from fit o' the walk confirm ?

Adderall%20XR%2020%20mg.jpg

It's not a bad rate. I haven't seen any cheaper for 20mg.

Archived