Poppy Wreaths: Somme 2008

Jack Alexander

Jack Alexander

Would any individuals or organisations who would like to have a wreath laid at Contalmaison this year kindly get in touch with me as soon as possible. I need to order them early next week.

Incidentally there are still a few places available on the official coach from Edinburgh. Leaving on Sunday, 29 June and arriving back at Waterloo Place around lunchtime on Thursday 3 July.

Again, you're welcome to make contact if you are interested.

Robbos Right Peg

Jack PM with the cost of a wreath I had hoped to be there but circumstances dont permit

Regards

RRP

Just wondering if there are any plans for one to be laid on behalf of the members of KB? I can't attend but would be happy to contribute to a wreath.

davemclaren
Just wondering if there are any plans for one to be laid on behalf of the members of KB? I can't attend but would be happy to contribute to a wreath.

A wreath will be laid on behalf of JKB. I'm going on the official coach and plan to lay it.

A wreath will be laid on behalf of JKB. I'm going on the official coach and plan to lay it.

Good stuff. :)

Would love to make the trip sometime, remember to take lots of pics for us.

davemclaren

I'll need to pinch the wife's camera. :rolleyes:

if you get the oportunity to go, go, i went over last easter and it was a very worthwhile trip.

Can i just say thank you to all the people who organise these trips and keep the history of the club alive, i would love one day to make the trip and pay my respects where our heros fell. Thats all really just wanted to say thanks.

Would any individuals or organisations who would like to have a wreath laid at Contalmaison this year kindly get in touch with me as soon as possible. I need to order them early next week.

Incidentally there are still a few places available on the official coach from Edinburgh. Leaving on Sunday, 29 June and arriving back at Waterloo Place around lunchtime on Thursday 3 July.

Again, you're welcome to make contact if you are interested.

BTTT. If you want to have a wreath laid at Contalmaison this year, please contact Jack Alexander as soon as possible.

As mentioned by Dave previously, a wreath will be laid on behalf of JKB.

Archived