Beslija

djh83

Back at Tynie next season. Will def be his last here.

I fully expect a load of ''wage thief, punt him'' replies but does anyone think our most expensive transfer could maybe do something next season? Ive got a sneaky feeling he and Pinilla might just show alot of people what they are really capable of.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He was in the paper a few weeks ago moaning about the weather in Scotland or some pish like that so I doubt he will be back or playing in a maroon jersey.

Rawrrrrrrr
Back at Tynie next season. Will def be his last here.

I fully expect a load of ''wage thief, punt him'' replies but does anyone think our most expensive transfer could maybe do something next season? Ive got a sneaky feeling he and Pinilla might just show alot of people what they are really capable of.

Our club has shown themselves as being capable of ruining talent on a continual basis

Christ at times I think even ronaldo would struggle at hearts

Both will be in and out of the team, suffer little injuries, be treated badly for not signing new contracts etc

I dont expect next to be any different from this season for anyone

Denny Crane

From what information I've been able to ascertain on Beslija, it would seem he's a bit of a work-shy layabout when it comes to training. Miko on the other hand is not so coy (yes I know he's a frustrating wee sod come match-day) hence he gets the nod ahead of him most weeks when Beslija has not been out on loan. Frail himself publicly confirmed this sentiment when it was announced that Beslija would look likely to return.

Charlie-Brown

Perhaps accelarating climate change will help improve his performances in maroon. :o

Our club has shown themselves as being capable of ruining talent on a continual basis

Both will be in and out of the team, suffer little injuries, be treated badly for not signing new contracts etc

Agreed, but with a proper manager in place I hope this will no longer be the case.

Beslija has had such a poor run of injuries he MUST use next season to show everyone what he's got or its career over for him. Even if its just to earn a bigger move as far away from Scotland as possible he HAS to impress next year. I think might do it.

give him till christmas ( if he stays fit that long)

if he is s**t then sell him in january

when the transfer window opens

Dr. Bapswent

'Our Club' as you put it, does not ruin talent, it just does not get their potential out of them.

I would hope that with a new manager, all players will up their game.

Id also hope that previous issues will be set aside and the manger will be the one who decides who is worthy of a squad place

With that in mind, Id also hope, even if it were for only 1 season before leaving. All players, including Beslija and Pinilla could show what they are reported to be able to do, and give a little something back to 'our club'.

'Our Club' as you put it, does not ruin talent, it just does not get their potential out of them.

I would hope that with a new manager, all players will up their game.

Id also hope that previous issues will be set aside and the manger will be the one who decides who is worthy of a squad place

With that in mind, Id also hope, even if it were for only 1 season before leaving. All players, including Beslija and Pinilla could show what they are reported to be able to do, and give a little something back to 'our club'.

Spot on.

give him till christmas ( if he stays fit that long)

if he is s**t then sell him in january

when the transfer window opens

We wont get ****** all for him surly it s his final year on his contract he could easily sign on a bosman for any one no ???

We wont get ****** all for him surly it s his final year on his contract he could easily sign on a bosman for any one no ???

Correct. We'll get no money out of him now. What when can hopefully get out of him is a decent midfielder since this next season for Beslija will be all about him finally proving himself on the pitch. Even if its just for the sake of his own career.

jack D and coke

Funny how Vlad wants some pishy players played to try and get them punted but other so called pish players that we never get to see just never get a look no matter what ie Makela/Beslija. Nearly ?1.5m in transfer fees and christ knows how much in wages and they are just cast aside. Instead we are constantly forced to watch pish like elliot and nearly 2 years of miko frustrating the life out of every Hearts fan in the world. I'm not saying Bes of Juho were world beaters but we never even got a decent look at them.

MackaysCentreSpot

I think given the chance, Beslija will prove all his doubters wrong.

I think given the chance, Beslija will prove all his doubters wrong.

If he could get himself fit for longer than a fortnight I'd like to see if he could but after reading his comments in the EEN a couple of weeks ago his heart doesn't seem to be in it at all.

HeartyGraeme

Its all a matter of opinions, but I think given the chance, Beslija would prove all his doubters right.

I still remember the buzz of excitment that went around the stadium when he came on as a sub to make his debut. We had been told he was one of the fastest players in europe (even faster than olympic sprinter bandy-legs Makela!!) and he looked slow, he fell on his arse a lot, players ran past him like he was standing still and he couldn't pass the ball to save himself.

There has maybe been the rare glimpse of some sort of talent but I dont think we will EVER get our moneys worth out of him.

Punt him.

I think bez along with others will do well next season... all be it just to adverise themselves for a move away.

thats if given the chance to play.

He's only turning up to collect his dosh.

Therefore,...............a spell training with the youth team and no prospect of playing.

No contact with first team or reserve team players/facilities.

He'll have chucked it by November, and Vlad saves himself about ?400k in wages as the bullet will have broken his contract.

.......and,.............why should we keep him match fit when all he is going to do is use Hearts as a temporaray training facility for his next club,( sorry,..suckers).

Bin him.

Its all a matter of opinions, but I think given the chance, Beslija would prove all his doubters right.

I still remember the buzz of excitment that went around the stadium when he came on as a sub to make his debut. We had been told he was one of the fastest players in europe (even faster than olympic sprinter bandy-legs Makela!!) and he looked slow, he fell on his arse a lot, players ran past him like he was standing still and he couldn't pass the ball to save himself.

There has maybe been the rare glimpse of some sort of talent but I dont think we will EVER get our moneys worth out of him.

Punt him.

..............and the total dismay when he tried to take on a fairly mundane full back on two seperate occassions, and almost fall over when trying to run past him.

It took me all of 5 minutes to realise that the "fastest winger in Europe" was not in fact playing at Tynecastle that day.

Pants Shaton

He is sh*t and, based on his recent comments about Hearts and Edinburgh, he is a sh*t.

I don't want to see him in maroon again.

Christian Nade is a wage thief.

Beslija deserves the chair.

A million a year between them, no wonder we are in silly debt.

Archived