Vile Cybernats strike again

i8hibsh

Certainly did not want to add this to the "David Bowie" thread in the shed right now as that deserves nothing but positive comments, so I make no apologies for starting a new thread..  When are these utter cretins going to give it all up.  Truly make me ashamed.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/cybernat-trolls-take-twitter-abuse-7156522

Placid Casual

I was waiting for the faux outrage on here from the usual suspects after seeing this "story".

Bang out of order they are ? however they are just a few @rseholes who are behaving like @rseholes, but you bash on...

No like the daily ranker has form for insightful journalism. 

edited as  fool is a prohitied word

An SNP insider said: "Cybernats are a massive headache for the SNP.

"They loved them at first because it helped them control discussions on social media but now they tend to embarrass the party on a regular basis.

"Seniors are fuming at what could be another potential opportunity to associate the SNP with their vile behaviour."

aggressive controlling just like the party that spawned them and now the party has used them they want to disown them, thats politicians for you

Yawn

Unless you are a Cybernat then why is this boring to you Foxy?  This thread is not about Scottish Nationalists, it is about Cybernats.

"They loved them at first because it helped them control discussions on social media but now they tend to embarrass the party on a regular basis.

"Seniors are fuming at what could be another potential opportunity to associate the SNP with their vile behaviour."

aggressive controlling just like the party that spawned them and now the party has used them they want to disown them, thats politicians for you

I would hope so too.  A disgrace to the country.

Not a single tweet shown. Bull story from the Record!

Except it is not just the Record.

Unless you are a Cybernat then why is this boring to you Foxy? This thread is not about Scottish Nationalists, it is about Cybernats.

Cybernats are awful. On both sides.... Cyber"brit"nats...

I just don't think this is newsworthy in the slightest. It's social media, full of trolls and fisherman. Much like JKB amirite?

Cybernats are awful. On both sides.... Cyber"brit"nats...

I just don't think this is newsworthy in the slightest. It's social media, full of trolls and fisherman. Much like JKB amirite?

I think it is very news worthy.  A true musical great died today and the Cybernats of the Social Network Party use it as an excuse for their vitriol. Don't see much 'Britnats' though to be fair.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Except it is not just the Record.

It's an news agency story. 

Post a tweet if you can find one?

Stephen Muddie

Cybernats :lol:

:cornette:

You can be a British CyberNat too...

It's not like there aren't loads on here, eh OP?

I think it is very news worthy.  A true musical great died today and the Cybernats of the Social Network Party use it as an excuse for their vitriol. Don't see much 'Britnats' though to be fair.

I'm a cybernat in that I'm online and I believe in Scottish independence. Sometimes I discuss it online with like-minded and non like-minded individuals, sometimes on twitter. But you're clearly trying to paint the whole movement with this dirty brush and that's as cheap as the pricks on twitter.

I could equally post stories on the disgusting things being said daily on bearsden, as the vast majority are unionists, but I'm sure you don't agree with everything said and wouldn't appreciate being tarred with the same brush right?

:cornette:

You can be a British CyberNat too...

It's not like there aren't loads on here, eh OP?

My cyber chat goes as far as JKB.  Not on Twitter or any of that shit.  I certainly never say anything pure evil or vile,  I just engage in debate.  I am never offensive.

I'm a cybernat in that I'm online and I believe in Scottish independence. Sometimes I discuss it online with like-minded and non like-minded individuals, sometimes on twitter. But you're clearly trying to paint the whole movement with this dirty brush and that's as cheap as the pricks on twitter.

I could equally post stories on the disgusting things being said daily on bearsden, as the vast majority are unionists, but I'm sure you don't agree with everything said and wouldn't appreciate being tarred with the same brush right?

They are bigots, I am not.  They are protestant/religious I am not.  But it is a poor example as I clearly am not talking about people discussing politics on an internet forum ffs, I am talking about the sort of people that take to Twitter and post vile comments about someone who has just died.

Jam Tarts 1874

Unfortunately some people just use social media to demonstrate their ignorance and utter lack of decency.

So "an SNP Insider" referred to the SNP as "They" and then leaked  that it was a chance for the MSM to attack the SNP for the aformentioned BUT sourceless "cybernats". Just another made up story from a paper that seems to make up sories for ALL sections of its paper not just the footie  /gfa section.

I am calling bollocks on this NON story

Don't see much 'Britnats' though to be fair.

The ones that caused trouble in Glasgow on the 19th Sept slipped your mind, aye?

But equating those utter morons from that day with all unionists would be facile, lazy, ignorant and, well, stupid...I'm sure even you can see where this line of logic leads.

Some cybernats probably help homeless people instead of insulting them and many will be donating to foodbanks.

Not all bad imo.

The ones that caused trouble in Glasgow on the 19th Sept slipped your mind, aye?

But equating those utter morons from that day with all unionists would be facile, lazy, ignorant and, well, stupid...I'm sure even you can see where this line of logic leads.

I made it clear this thread was only about Cybernats not everyone who voted 'Yes'

Some cybernats probably help homeless people instead of insulting them and many will be donating to foodbanks.

Not all bad imo.

I do lots of nice things in life but I don't talk about it.  I seek no reward.

Thanks 

Captain Price

It's an news agency story.

Post a tweet if you can find one?

They're real posts.

Searched John Harvey on Facebook and the last 6 posts are about this subject.

I would imagine across the whole of this social media thing the nasties will be having a field day today, whether they be so called cybernats or just the usual arseholes who just enjoy trying to upset people.

They are bigots, I am not.  They are protestant/religious I am not.  But it is a poor example as I clearly am not talking about people discussing politics on an internet forum ffs, I am talking about the sort of people that take to Twitter and post vile comments about someone who has just died.

Yes, they're called wankers

Not even a story, frankly.

Offensive people being offensive.

Its less obnoxious that the stuff Boris and Hunt are throwing at the Juniour Dr's today

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I love how this non story in the Record is getting folks (who normally have nothing good to say about the Record) panties in a bunch!

You might think it was a paragon of journalistic excellence!!

Archived