This man is right on the money

tynietigers

rudi must stay

Some strong words, but I was appauled by Aberdeen too. I didn't see us as the 'big, strong team' on Saturday. So fair play to that man for being honest

Hahaha!!! hardly a neutral opinion given the origin of the piece, However is Mcinnes honestly trying to say if his team is 1-0 up with a minute to go + extra time he's going to encourage them to attack and risk losing the ball and possibly a goal?

Its standard practice that is annoying, but so is diving (something several of his players seem adapt at)

Game management nothing more, dry your eyes derek :D

manaliveits105

Many of their fans are glory hunters from the 80s who follow a winning team because in life they hate to lose at anything and when they do they melt down in drama queen kind of ways 

its a mental illness kinda thing - hence the high pitch squawking screams which emanate from their support

Lord Beni of Gorgie

:lol:

I should distribute that around the city today. The seethe would be..... well

:pleasing:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

In all honesty I hope Mrs B is on the phone to Milne this morning ordering him to get his welt in order.

Someone has already mentioned it on another thread very Lennonesque .

Gone from a healthy respect on Friday to trash talk on Saturday.

Just because your losing you roaster

McInnes is a massive welt. We outplayed them. At Aberdeen, our tactics were to be physical with them. I didn't really like it but there's no denying it. On Saturday we played some great stuff. Such a sore loser.

Just such an easy thing for managers to say when they lose to us and the rags are happy to run with it.  During our relegation season, when the whole of the SPL realised all the had to do was out-muscle our kids and not much more, I don't recall anyone ever write that we were bullied etc.  And some of the treatnent we got that season from the likes of Goodwin etc was a disgrace.

As said, having a go at Juanma "Foreigner" Delgado is just peroquial bullshit too.  Symptomatic of Scottish/British football.  Our players don't dive.  Not Maloney, McGeady, Naismith, Pawlett, Hayes.... Pressley!  The list is endless, but none of them are overly dusky skinned!

I don't agree with the returning the ball bit.  Infact, I was happy enough to see Aberdeen retain the ball.  It'd have been our own fault had they scored there.

Just such an easy thing for managers to say when they lose to us and the rags are happy to run with it.  During our relegation season, when the whole of the SPL realised all the had to do was out-muscle our kids and not much more, I don't recall anyone ever write that we were bullied etc.  And some of the treatnent we got that season from the likes of Goodwin etc was a disgrace.

As said, having a go at Juanma "Foreigner" Delgado is just peroquial bullshit too.  Symptomatic of Scottish/British football.  Our players don't dive.  Not Maloney, McGeady, Naismith, Pawlett, Hayes.... Pressley!  The list is endless, but none of them are overly dusky skinned!

I don't agree with the returning the ball bit.  Infact, I was happy enough to see Aberdeen retain the ball.  It'd have been our own fault had they scored there.

pretty much on the money.

Archived