Vodafone TBA gig - Princes St Gardens

Paul_C

I got invited to this gig today as we have a fairly big corporate account with Vodafone, was a great afternoon apart from the weather!!!

Sugababes were good, great session musicians backing them, The Hoosiers were ok, poor sound but good enough performance as the rain started to bucket down!

Highlight of the day was The Feeling, I thought they were excellent. Did well to get a soaked crowd involved and was surprised at how accomplished they came across as musicians...

Good day, shame about the rain... :)

Pete Seeger
I got invited to this gig today as we have a fairly big corporate account with Vodafone, was a great afternoon apart from the weather!!!

Sugababes were good, great session musicians backing them, The Hoosiers were ok, poor sound but good enough performance as the rain started to bucket down!

Highlight of the day was The Feeling, I thought they were excellent. Did well to get a soaked crowd involved and was surprised at how accomplished they came across as musicians...

Good day, shame about the rain... :)

Terrible line up. Glad I chose to go to taste instead, despite the rain :)

We never get live events in Edinburgh (Be it from pop acts!), yet we moan when we do.

Archived