Well done Hearts

oh ah grantona

oh ah grantona

Got to say well done Hearts!!! I voted with my cash today at frustration at how we have approached games. Today was exactly how I want it out blocks fast and aggressive the goal Helped Aberdeen never settled in first half. We backed of 2nd half but pretty solid at back and that has to be our back 4 if all fit.

We backed off towards end only complaint and when WARD was up for corner Alexander grabbed easy ball and slowed down almost cost us.

Credit where credit is due first half spot on a second would have eased it and it's not like we didn't have chances to kill it

Not going to a game because of recent performances when we are sitting third in the league :facepalm: You missed a cracker at Tynecastle

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I'm glad you never got to witness the match at Tynecastle today. You sound like a Child. "If you don't play the way I want then I'm not coming."

I assume you're a new fan. :cornette:

I've only been alive 30 years but if I stopped going every time we were poor...

I assume you're a new fan. :cornette:

I've only been alive 30 years but if I stopped going every time we were poor...

If we all stopped going when we had a bad game Tynie will end up like the Giro.

Not going to a game because of recent performances when we are sitting third in the league :facepalm: You missed a cracker at Tynecastle

This. Probably best atmosphere this season too. Just shows that if the team is up for it from the off, the crowd responds in kind.

Excellent performance more of the same please  :sunny:

This ^^^^. Yesterday showed we have the players to beat any team in Scotland IF we go out and play to our strengths. Hopefully Robbie will have learned from yesterday. Our first half performance was our best under his guidance and although in the second half we did the norm and withdrew into our defensive shell we were worthy of the win.

Well done to all involved and although we shouldn't fear anyone it would be nice to get a favourable draw tomorrow. I have a feeling about the cup this year.

Yes well done Hearts. Differences for me were plugging the weakness at left back,playing at a high tempo and we are far better up front with Sow and Reilly. Great atmosphere and against a good Aberdeen side we dominated.

Only the 3rd time this season I have seen us on a device but have to say on that performance we do indeed have very good potential. Re Alexander holding on to the ball while ward was up I thought it was a good tactic running down the clock, yes he could have had a kick at the empty net but we were in control of our own destiny. All in all very happy.

Archived