Which is better Ps3,Xbox 360 or Wii?

Hearts of Vladland

Which one??  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which one??

360 hands down.

Wider choice of games, cheaper games, Live beast Network Play's arse into the ground.

360 hands down.

Wider choice of games, cheaper games, Live beast Network Play's arse into the ground.

Not to mention the ability to play backed up games. :)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Which one??

Ive got a 360 and a Wii

Never bothered with a PS3 and wont till i want a Blue Ray player.

As a BRP its very good, version 2 and auto updates, as a games console, its crap, no decent games and poor controllers.

Wii (best for parties and when friends round)

PS3

jack D and coke

These were sony's claims. MS counter claimed they were a million units ahead about a week later. Still they've caught right up seeing the 360 got a 12 month head start.

Since the release of GTA the 360's sales have leaped 47% whereas PS3's have leaped only 8%. I reckon MS need to make LIVE free from now on if they want to stay in the hunt though. The PS3 is much more expensive and is still selling almost comparable numbers.

For most gamers it's the PS3 or 360.

Have a look at the game selection and the type of games available for them before making any decision.

Personally, I don't see many games on either console that I really see myself playing lots. I have the wii and it has loads of games that are suited to me.

chester copperpot

I have a PS3 (bought it out a boozer for ?140) and its ok, but must admit, I'd prefer a 360.

Just getting my way through GTAIV, its pretty ace likes.

Commander Harris

horses for courses. they've all got their pros and cons - it's the games that matter.

rossi_1983

The only one I own is the wii, and I have never even considered buying one of the others

Within the next week or two the Playstation will be getting an update that will allow in-game messages, In-game soundtracks and Trophy support (acheivements). This will pretty much bring the Playstation network in line with Live.

The ps3 has no games argument was relevant 6 months ago, it isn't now Playstation has more than enough games to keep any gamer happy.

There is so little to choose between the two consoles now.

hughesie27
Within the next week or two the Playstation will be getting an update that will allow in-game messages, In-game soundtracks and Trophy support (acheivements). This will pretty much bring the Playstation network in line with Live.

The ps3 has no games argument was relevant 6 months ago, it isn't now Playstation has more than enough games to keep any gamer happy.

Yet 6 months ago you were still fighting for it.:confused:

Dean Winchester

So basically it is now a copy of a console that was more original? :rolleyes:

Within the next week or two the Playstation will be getting an update that will allow in-game messages, In-game soundtracks and Trophy support (acheivements).

So, in other words, it's only now - 6 months after launch - getting an update that will bring it into line with the 360, which had them at its launch - 2 and a half years ago?

Awesome :)

vegas-voss

Is trophy support compulsary for games or just something games developers can add in if they can be bothered.Also will it pop up on screen as soon as you have earned that acheivement,will other gamers be able to see your trophy list/points.It's nowhere near in line with xbox live and the new shop design is hardly any better than the last one.Xbox Lives beauty is it's simplicity.As for the games your pretty much right both are pretty much horses for courses now as most games are multi-plat what the PS3 has over the 360 is Blu Ray and now the price is not that much of a difference i expect more people will probably go for the PS3 over the 360.

Wii60 all the way. Although once the PS3 games library has more AAA titles, I will consider getting one as well, along with the benefits of a cheap Blu-Ray player.

Sexton Hardcastle
Why do people bother voting 'I don't care'?!?

Its the same when Sky news or something have a poll about Gordon Brown or whatever. blah blah blah...Yes, No or Unsure.

Who the hell sends a txt to say there unsure. Feckin idiots

Archived