tomorrow

LeftBack

willie wallace

I went to get a ticket but Hearts had only received 1000 and they were gone so its a cash gate from 2pm.

Hope I don't miss out on a cup final ticket by 2 points

Tomorrow is the day that the wee teams Christmas slumps really kicks in.

Home defeat to Raith.

Lovely jubbly.

Billy Bad Brakes

If we win tomorrow it could signal the end for Gary Locke how ironic would that be? That said if they do finish 2nd bottom and hibs do finish 2nd top I couldn't see Killie losing with Locky in charge. That's assuming hibs win the right do do so in the first place.

Harry Potter

If we win tomorrow it could signal the end for Gary Locke how ironic would that be? That said if they do finish 2nd bottom and hibs do finish 2nd top I couldn't see Killie losing with Locky in charge. That's assuming hibs win the right do do so in the first place.

That would be funny.

A lot of respect for Gary Locke, but that will not cloud my thought of wanting Hearts to run riot.

Nothing short of a Hearts win please.

I went to get a ticket but Hearts had only received 1000 and they were gone so its a cash gate from 2pm.

Ah that's a pain. Cheers for the info.

Isn't it 3 loyalty points for Kille?

I don't see why Gary Locke's job should be on the line.

Killie were always going to struggle no matter who manages them.

The fact is they are well clear of the bottom club, at worst they are heading for a play off.Plenty time for them to get safe which would have been their target.

Sacking Locke would do more harm than good. Who would replace him ? McCulloch or Boyd or some proven failure like Lennon or the Hibbie Murray.

Be interesting to hear what the Killie fans who occasionally visit JKB think.

It has been a while since we turned Partick Thistle over so we must be due to give out a hiding and this game would be a good time to send a message out to the pursuing pack.

But we are usually generous to the lower teams so it wouldn't be a surprise if we conceded points in this one.

Last game at Tynecastle we murdered them in the first half so more of that with a better end product should see us through

Why only give hearts 1k

Numptys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived