January Ins and Outs

Guess The Crowd

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow

Looking at possibly 3 signings before the end of the january window. Goalkeeper, Midfielder and another striker. Striker and Goalkeeper are the priorities.

Thanks for that. Striker I agree. Midfielder is odd now as we are a bit full but can understand pre-contract. Goalkeeper I am not sure about. Do we need 3? Would it block Hamilton or are they wanting someone so Hamilton can go out on loan for the rest of the season.

Thanks for that. Striker I agree. Midfielder is odd now as we are a bit full but can understand pre-contract. Goalkeeper I am not sure about. Do we need 3? Would it block Hamilton or are they wanting someone so Hamilton can go out on loan for the rest of the season.

I don't think our midfield is so full that it can't accommodate a young player like Craig Sibbald of Falkirk who I believe is out of contract at the end of the season.  Would cost a development fee but realistically could have a good sell-on value

I don't think we are full in midfield. We are playing three every game at the moment and only have Swanson as an option on the bench. You could talk about Beith and McKirdy, but they are rarely quoted with the first team.

I don't think our midfield is so full that it can't accommodate a young player like Craig Sibbald of Falkirk who I believe is out of contract at the end of the season.  Would cost a development fee but realistically could have a good sell-on value

Sibbald's contract expires in 2017.

I don't think we are full in midfield. We are playing three every game at the moment and only have Swanson as an option on the bench. You could talk about Beith and McKirdy, but they are rarely quoted with the first team.

McKirdy seems to have gone well down the pecking order. Beith is the next boy to come through and make the breakthrough for me, but I wouldn't be surprised to see an experienced midfielder arrive in the window, if Swanson leaves as it appears he will.

McKirdy seems to have gone well down the pecking order. Beith is the next boy to come through and make the breakthrough for me, but I wouldn't be surprised to see an experienced midfielder arrive in the window, if Swanson leaves as it appears he will.

I'll be very surprised if Swanson is still a Hearts player in February.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived