Beckham

crazy_jambo_2006

crazy_jambo_2006

Fair play to the guy getting the captaincy. Binned by England a coupla years ago. Treated badly by McClaren. Yet Beckham came back. Beckham just has an undying passion to play football +to play for his country. It's not my country, but I respect anyone who has the passion for football +their country.

Fair play to the guy getting the captaincy. Binned by England a coupla years ago. Treated badly by McClaren. Yet Beckham came back. Beckham just has an undying passion to play football +to play for his country. It's not my country, but I respect anyone who has the passion for football +their country.

What Captaincy - is he Captain of England again?

Agree with the OP.. Would really like to be able to slag him off (mainly out of jealousy), fair play to him tho......

Rawrrrrrrr

Its a very strange one

Why would you give beckham the armband again? He is in his twilight years, his career in the US may cause difficulties in playing in all games

Surely it would make more sense to test another actual candidate

Tbh If it was us I would want us to give it to a younger member of the squad there for the long haul than give it back to beckham to change it in another year or too.

I think barry should be a candidate, as imo vastly underrated by england

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
Its a very strange one

Why would you give beckham the armband again? He is in his twilight years, his career in the US may cause difficulties in playing in all games

Tbh If it was us I would want us to give it to a younger member of the squad there for the long haul than give it back to beckham to change it in another year or too.

It's because Terry has been rested and Rio will most likely not feature much.

Beckham is obviously 3rd choice after they two.

Rawrrrrrrr
It's because Terry has been rested and Rio will most likely not feature much.

Beckham is obviously 3rd choice after they two.

Your probably right but why not try one of the other guys who might be around for 5-10 years through the next few tournaments

It probably doesnt matter anyway as the 2 mentioned are clearly the ones he wants to be his captain/vice captain

Ibrahim Tall

Surely its better to pick the best option rather than someone purely because they're younger? With Terry and probably Ferdinand out, Capello must feel Beckhams obviously that.

Rawrrrrrrr
Surely its better to pick the best option rather than someone purely because they're younger? With Terry and probably Ferdinand out, Capello must feel Beckhams obviously that.

Capello said he was rotating the captaincy so he could choose his future captain as opposed the best game to game

giving the arm band to beckham suggests to me he is being considered as captain again, a decision I would find pointless if it was scotland as he will unlikely play much of a part in the tournaments to come

Capello said he was rotating the captaincy so he could choose his future captain as opposed the best game to game

giving the arm band to beckham suggests to me he is being considered as captain again, a decision I would find pointless if it was scotland as he will unlikely play much of a part in the tournaments to come

If Beckham was Scottish he'd still have a 10 year international career in front of him!

If Beckham was Scottish he'd still have a 10 year international career in front of him!

Not sure about that. Performed excellently with arguably the hardest 2 teams in our group. By doing that we needed good players to perform with full fitness. Beckham can not deliver that for long.

Ibrahim Tall

Given we're still playing Davie Weir, Christian Dailly and Graham Alexander i'm sure Beckhams fitness is up to it. ;)

Father Tiresias
Its a very strange one

It's a PR stunt to get T&T to vote for Engerlunds bid to host the 2014 World Cup

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He's still all over the pitch knocking 50 yard passes about with ease.

Not passed it yet!

He's still all over the pitch knocking 50 yard passes about with ease.

Not passed it yet!

Christ, even Mickey Stewart would look superb against this lot.

Archived