What time did the kids.....

Doctor FinnBarr

Riddley Walker

9 month old was awake every hour throughout the night then got up for good at 530 :muggy:

Teething. And next door are currently playing the piano and flute loud as ****. It's close to her bedroom.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

7 month old - 6.15

4 year old - 6.16, 60 seconds after the shouting started.

Not bad tbh. Or not bad by our standards.

Pishing myself laughing at the idea of trying to put the kids to sleep while some ***** next door is playing a ****ing loud flute :lol:

Doctor FinnBarr

6 and 4

7 month old - 6.15

Pishing myself laughing at the idea of trying to put the kids to sleep while some ***** next door is playing a ******* loud flute :lol:

In both cases acceptable because of the age.

Riddley Walker

7 month old - 6.15

Pishing myself laughing at the idea of trying to put the kids to sleep while some ***** next door is playing a ******* loud flute :lol:

Don't even start :lol:

They've stopped in the past half hour and the wee one somehow didn't wake. Really hoping they don't start again. They have previous for late-night instrument playing.

Doctor FinnBarr

Don't even start :lol:

They've stopped in the past half hour and the wee one somehow didn't wake. Really hoping they don't start again. They have previous for late-night instrument playing.

Wait til the rest of the band troop out the boozer

04:30 my 5 month old

07:03 as my mums alarm went off. 

in bed by 7pm. up at 11am this morning. #love going round to my mums for christmas. needed a sleep.my wee one has bad reflux

My wee man was jumping about my bed at 7 oclock this morning.

The look on his face though when he seem all the presents is what it is all about.

Jimmy_McNulty

My three year old was up at 5.30am; but that can be normal for her.

She woke her 5 year-old brother up though, so we were downstairs opening gifts at 6am.

Had them doing quiet time in their rooms at 7am, wife and I went back to bed and slept to 9am. Score.

fabienleclerq

9 month old was awake every hour throughout the night then got up for good at 530 :muggy:

Teething. And next door are currently playing the piano and flute loud as ****. It's close to her bedroom.

I would've kicked their door in!!

Mine is 16 months and was up at 7 no idea what was happening and I'm grateful for the long lie!

Riddley Walker

I would've kicked their door in!!

Mine is 16 months and was up at 7 no idea what was happening and I'm grateful for the long lie!

It was definitely tempting... To be fair, they only tend to do it on big occasions, if it was a weekly thing it'd be a different story.

She slept for 12 hours straight last night though, feel like a new man :lol:

fabienleclerq

It was definitely tempting... To be fair, they only tend to do it on big occasions, if it was a weekly thing it'd be a different story.

She slept for 12 hours straight last night though, feel like a new man :lol:

He's only just started sleeping through the night recently been like a zombie at work a few times.

My daughter git us up at 6.30 on Christmas Day.

She is 22 and had just got home from finishing her shift at work.

After the pressie opening she went to our bed, my son his, the Mrs started tidying and I crashed out on the couch.

We have always got up about 6.30 on Christmas since the kids were born.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Archived