Warburton should be sacked

glastonbury jambo

glastonbury jambo

To be fair just about every single post is calling the OP out for being a ******* welt.

i know ...the op predicted a 0-6 win  :brucey:

Prediction time: Hibs now level with Rangers at the top of the league. Rangers v Hibs next week. Absolute nap that that Daily Record runs story linking Stubbs with Celtic this week..........

Prediction time: Hibs now level with Rangers at the top of the league. Rangers v Hibs next week. Absolute nap that that Daily Record runs story linking Stubbs with Celtic this week..........

or cummings to rangers

Cast No Shadow

I've said for weeks now that Hibs are going to take this to the last week or two before making an utter mess of things in classic Hibs fashion.

It'll be their '86/Liverpool a couple of seasons back.

Falkirk are the team to watch

i said Hibs to win league and Falkirk to win playoff against Killie..........getting a bit spooky :behead:

yes media frenzy about every hibs player going to rangers and stubbs going to celtic or england.

And all this will have an impact on the outcome ? Really. Do the papers STILL have that kind of impact and power ?

alicante jambo

i said Hibs to win league and Falkirk to win playoff against Killie..........getting a bit spooky :behead:

i wouldnt mind anyone coming up.out that league long as its no sevco or st midden

Don't think he should be sacked, still top of the league going into January.  

Their form has dipped the last month or so, but I reckon a kick up the arse will have them flying again.  Doubt they will beat the points record though, which is good! 

i wouldnt mind anyone coming up.out that league long as its no sevco or st midden

Hibs coming up is only acceptable if Rangers don't. It's a trade off I'd be reasonably happy with.

Falkirk sneaking up on the rails and keeping both down would be hilarious beyond belief.

I've said for weeks now that Hibs are going to take this to the last week or two before making an utter mess of things in classic Hibs fashion.

The Hamilton play of game was the hoobs 86  if your a gambler get your money on a sending off (hibs) or a penalty to der hun next week NAP 

John McGinn slipping to allow Kenny Miller in to score the title winning goal?

I would love it if Hibs and Falkirk got promoted, then for the SPFL to expand the premiership to allow rangers in via the back door. Imagine the endless p##s taking we could inflict on the rangers fans for years to come about how they needed league reconstruction to be promoted.

Malinga the Swinga

I would love it if Hibs and Falkirk got promoted, then for the SPFL to expand the premiership to allow rangers in via the back door. Imagine the endless p##s taking we could inflict on the rangers fans for years to come about how they needed league reconstruction to be promoted.

I would love it if Falkirk won league, got promoted with Hibs and Rangers staying down as they fail in play offs. Why do you want them to come up? Would prefer they both remain in Championship for another season.

I would love it if Falkirk won league, got promoted with Hibs and Rangers staying down as they fail in play offs. Why do you want them to come up? Would prefer they both remain in Championship for another season.

Agreed

FTH

FTH

Yeah I'd rather only Falkirk got promoted and both Hibs and Rangers were left to wallow in their own shite, crying over their pitiful existence. Maybe they'll both choose to just fold rather than face another season in the championship.

BRAVEHEART1874

Haha that's the thanks Gollum gets for handing sevco a dodgy penalty at the end none learn the lesson son

Haha that's the thanks Gollum gets for handing sevco a dodgy penalty at the end none learn the lesson son

That's a good point

not sure if Warburton thinks before he speaks

I want a larger premiership, 16 to 18 teams, and I really miss the derbys so I think a larger league inevitably means Rangers will be in it, I'd just love it to happen by rangers being promoted through reconstruction and not by winning leagues or playoffs, just like when they were allowed to enter the SFL as a new club, it's just great always being able to rip the p**s out of them.

Archived