lost

Muppetboy

excellent last 2 episodes. couple of loose ends tied up and other things revealed, but still lots of questions remain. this series has taken the show in a new direction yet is still so compelling. cant wait on the next one.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Never watched it might start:107years::107years:

Could take a while think its in series 4 now!

cosanostra
Never watched it might start:107years::107years:

It's an Ok show Doug, not great but worth watching.

It's frustrating most of the time as there are so many plot threads that are never explained and never go anywhere.

If you have not already done so, start on season 1 or the Sopranos and watch that from the start. It's about 100000 x better than lost.

Darth Sidious

Watched the last 3 episodes last night. Thought it was so so and I love Lost.

Not as good as the end of season 3. More questions than answers again.

I am downloading season 4 at the moment, am I right in saying that the first half of season 4 was aired on Sky One earlier in the year, and that the remaining episodes have just been aired in the last few weeks?

flecktimus
I am downloading season 4 at the moment, am I right in saying that the first half of season 4 was aired on Sky One earlier in the year, and that the remaining episodes have just been aired in the last few weeks?

It went of air because of the writers strike in America.

Darth Sidious

It had a reduced run as well. Lost was reduced by 3 episodes.

House was also reduced by 6-8 episodes and Heroes just stopped and will just start with season 3 now. Bloomin writers, now the actors are looking at going on strike.

I get the feeling that the writers had wanted to end it by now but the network is milking it dry by running it for another 2 seasons, which is perhaps why they have never addressed most of the things they said they would back in season 2 and have had to kill off characters because they are doing nothing or the cast members want out. It also might explain why they have just spent virtually a whole season to show the escape from the island and to introduce these 4 new characters that have done the square route of feck all. Fill up a season so they have until next year to make up an ending?

Lost has had the whiff of desperation about it for a while and it is getting gradually more and more ridiculous/convoluted and further and further away from what made it great to start with, the character development and mythology. The ratio of filler episodes to good ones for the last 2 seasons has been roughly 5 to 1 but when they do make a good episode it tends to be top class like The Constant and the last part of the Finale this season.

:SPOILER:

However the way they killed Jin was just crap, why the feck would he stay behind for 5 minutes extra???

As for Alex and Rousseau, bad and lazy writing IMO. Couldn't be bothered to write a back story for them after basically promising it for 3 years?

Darth Sidious

However the way they killed Jin was just crap, why the feck would he stay behind for 5 minutes extra???

Think the Drinking Under the Influence played a part in his death. Anna Lucia, Libby and now Jin. Don't drink and drive kids.

northfieldhearts

its a total farce. now that they have showed that they can time travel, they had better not end the show with going back and stopping the plane crashing. total cop-out.

but on the other hand, they have ripped up any script and could possibly do anything!!!

Archived