Walker & El Hass back in New Year

Clerry Jambo

loveofthegame

Excellent, hopefully Jamie is available for the Scottish cup. El Hass I'm less concerned about rushing back, but we could really do with JW.

Walker is a creative spark we really really miss. As far as the other one goes, I could not give less of a flying F word.

I can't speak for anyone else but I think I speak for us all when I say that with Sammy and Jamie on the wings we are a far better team. We can even afford to play with 2 sitting midfielders then.

We_are_the_Hearts

I can't speak for anyone else but I think I speak for us all when I say that with Sammy and Jamie on the wings we are a far better team. We can even afford to play with 2 sitting midfielders then.

Agreed

Definitely. Of all our players I think Sam has been effected most by Walker being injured. Without Walker it's obvious that he's our only creative midfield player and it's became too easy for the opposition to double up on him and nullify the threat he can be.

Pretty much this. And with El hass and king both fit we will finally have more attacking options from the bench, something that we have badly missed this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

El Hass is a lump of wood and will only stop someone better getting on the bench.

That is really unfair actually mate.  Wood costs a lot less.

Fxxx the SPFL

El Hass is a lump of wood and will only stop someone better getting on the bench.

I disagree I think there is a good powerful forward lurking in there, he has been really unfortunate with injuries. If he can remain injury free then I have a hunch that we will see him score goals and boost our strike force. All is of course my humble opinion and I could be proved wrong.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

I disagree I think there is a good powerful forward lurking in there, he has been really unfortunate with injuries. If he can remain injury free then I have a hunch that we will see him score goals and boost our strike force. All is of course my humble opinion and I could be proved wrong.

I just can't see it.

I disagree I think there is a good powerful forward lurking in there, he has been really unfortunate with injuries. If he can remain injury free then I have a hunch that we will see him score goals and boost our strike force. All is of course my humble opinion and I could be proved wrong.

I agree with you re El Hass.

I may be alone, but despite being technically very talented, I think Sam Nicholson can be anonymous and very ineffective. Walker imo has a more sustained impact on games than Nicholson.

Jambof3tornado

If we could get 10 games out of Soufian before the season ends he will prove his worth (just has to stay free of injuries).

Links well with Sow and has a good reading of the game.

Glad to have Walker back. We badly need his creativity.

El Has is he can live up to the hype and stay injury free then great

Walker was at Tynecastle on Sunday for the FOH plot ceremony and suggested he'd be back for Celtic game. Wishful thinking on his part possibly?

Captain America

Good to see both back.

Walker has been big miss.

Still think there is a player there when it comes to El Hass but key is remaining free from injury.

Walkers desperately needed to change this turgid style we've adopted. However I'd rather he came back fully fit and stays that way than rush him back.

El hass I'm just meh about these days.

We'll miss Jamie for the Celtic game the most I think. I'm starting to wonder now if El Hass is the missing link to this team, instead of playing with 2 sitting midfielders we could play with 1 sitting and 1 attacking.

Walker was at Tynecastle on Sunday for the FOH plot ceremony and suggested he'd be back for Celtic game. Wishful thinking on his part possibly?

?El Hassnaoui and Walker will get a full week?s training and then possibly another full week after that before we look at getting them into an under-20 game. It would be a long shot for any of them to be back this month. Possibly Walker, but it would be a long shot.?

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A bit meh about the El Hass comeback because of his injury record but not his ability.

Agree that Sam missing Jamie and Billy in truth. He has had problems too. Playing 3 centre mids plus Sow and Juanma has narrowed things and reduced the fluidity , a double whammy

fabienleclerq

If we could get 10 games out of Soufian before the season ends he will prove his worth (just has to stay free of injuries).

You must watch a lot of Dutch football if you've seen anything in him.

Did you dream this - because we have seen no evidence of this in the games he has played for Hearts?

Unless of course you are referring to THE REVERSE PASS!!!     :curtain:

El hass gets injured getting out the shower in the morning .Hearts should just cut thier losses and get rid

So pay all the money to El Hass up front and get no one else in, or pay him weekly/monthly for the rest of his contract on the off chance he may be fit?

El Hass is having a period with us much like sow did with Palace and some of his first season with us.

If like Sow he can put that problem behind him I think we could have a decent asset. Not a world beater but a different option.

The time to see him has been very limited so if is hard to make a solid judgement but looking at the positive things he has done in games he looks very intelligent from what I seen he makes clever runs and can spot passes others might not see.

Teuchterjambo

Did you dream this - because we have seen no evidence of this in the games he has played for Hearts?

Unless of course you are referring to THE REVERSE PASS!!!     :curtain:

Indeed !

That reverse pass proves beyond all doubt that he is just what we have been looking for  ...  once he is fit the question will we be able to keep Barcelona's grubby mitts of him !

El Hass is having a period with us much like sow did with Palace and some of his first season with us.

If like Sow he can put that problem behind him I think we could have a decent asset. Not a world beater but a different option.

The time to see him has been very limited so if is hard to make a solid judgement but looking at the positive things he has done in games he looks very intelligent from what I seen he makes clever runs and can spot passes others might not see.

Unlike El Hass, Sow showed fantastic ability from the off, before he got injured, in the form of goals and tremendous skill.

The "looks very intelligent" and "can spot passes" comments remind me of the Wyness apologists catch word "he has nice touches" before enough was enough and we bumped him!

Happy never to see El Gash again. Walker has been a huge loss and arguably the difference between drawing and winning the two games pre-Aberdeen.

Happy never to see El Gash again. Walker has been a huge loss and arguably the difference between drawing and winning the two games pre-Aberdeen.

Proper bantz El Gash good one.

Having these two back would be a welcome bonus.

maroonnicky63

Definitely. Of all our players I think Sam has been effected most by Walker being injured. Without Walker it's obvious that he's our only creative midfield player and it's became too easy for the opposition to double up on him and nullify the threat he can be.

Can I just say this is spot on and I agree 100% , great to read someone who reads the game extremely well i wish other fans were the same.It makes a change from just having a go at the players , read the game and you may find out more , there has been games lately where they have doubled up on him and if walker was available it would give them something else to worry about. I still think we should play with 2 wide men though even with out walker , Billy could go wide right , Sam wide left and Sow through the middle but everyone has there own idea about how the team should play but well read though.

Like to see El Hass come back and do well our management rate him highly and he was playing some decent stuff before his latest set back , Walker has been a big miss and the sooner he is back the better as it also gives us further options .

El Hass or Reilly. Who would you save from drowning?

Bit harsh.

If I was selecting a start for one of them based on what I have seen so far I'd take a punt on El Hass in the hope of being proved right.

Provided they were both fully fit of course.

On what i have seen of the 2 it would be EL Hass for me just think the guys been very unlucky with injury and was coming on to a game near the end of last season , his through ball to sow to score had class written all over it , he is certainly more physical than Reilly as well , it is also a bit harsh to pick one of 2 as well given Reilly has not played a lot .

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Bit harsh.

If I was selecting a start for one of them based on what I have seen so far I'd take a punt on El Hass in the hope of being proved right.

Provided they were both fully fit of course.

:lol:

Not suggesting we do it for real :)

Just a question to ponder hypothetically

On what i have seen of the 2 it would be EL Hass for me just think the guys been very unlucky with injury and was coming on to a game near the end of last season , his through ball to sow to score had class written all over it , he is certainly more physical than Reilly as well , it is also a bit harsh to pick one of 2 as well given Reilly has not played a lot .

ARRGGGHHHH.........the reverse pass AGAIN!   

:qqb001:

Aye that one pass in eighteen months, nice return.

Archived