"The Legend of Tarzan" New Trailer (Alex Skarsgard, Samuel L Jackson, Margot Robbie)

Boom_Bang

Rather surprised by this. I had heard of it a few months ago, but never expected it to look so big. The photography is gorgeous, David Yates is a skilled director from what I've seen, and the cast is excellent. Samuel L Jackson looks interesting. Apparently quite a 'new' take on Tarzan; a story that reverses the traditional Tarzan, now he's acclimated to British society and is returning to the jungle, seemingly returning to his 'primal' roots. I'm intrigued. 

Samuel L Jackson :tlj:

Christophe Waltz :oohmatron:

Margot Robbie :sweeet:

Good cast and it looks brilliant. Don't like the clich? run and jump at each other at the end of the trailer though.

Looks good. I was in Fopp a couple of weeks back. They had these really bright yellow sci fi omnibuses, and I spotted three different Tarzan ones, the original Edgar Rice Burroughs. Got all three. I read some of these as a youngster. The nearest I think anyone's come to the books is the cartoon series that used to be on. But in the books he's a really blood thirsty dude.

Malinga the Swinga

Margot Robbie is the hottest actress I have seen for a long long time. Her performance in 'The Wolf of Wall Street' was tremendous as is her figure.

Margot Robbie is the hottest actress I have seen for a long long time. Her performance in 'The Wolf of Wall Street' was tremendous as is her figure.

She's a bonnie lassie, that's for sure, but I wasn't impressed with her acting skills in The Wolf of Wall Street.

The White Cockade

She's a bonnie lassie, that's for sure, but I wasn't impressed with her acting skills in The Wolf of Wall Street.

She was good in Neighbours!

• 5 months later...

Archived