Well Done Legend

Clerry Jambo

Well done Robbo.

I remember breaking my foot and tearing my ligiments apart and being couch bound for almost 8 months unable to excercise. As someone who had never been fat or out of shape and properly trained since the age of 18 i quickly gained around 4 stone within a year. I was a fat mess and it took some amount of effort to get back to my former state.

I still struggle with motivation but i would hate to a lumbering fatty.

Well done wee man.  I had the pleasure of watching him play many, many times, when i lived in Edinburgh between 1985-88 and he gave us all many great moments then.  In fairness, he had problems keeping his weight down even as a young player, probably to do with his natural metabolism. Didn't stop him whacking in goals all over the place though :)

Well done Robbo.

I remember breaking my foot and tearing my ligiments apart and being couch bound for almost 8 months unable to excercise. As someone who had never been fat or out of shape and properly trained since the age of 18 i quickly gained around 4 stone within a year. I was a fat mess and it took some amount of effort to get back to my former state.

I still struggle with motivation but i would hate to a lumbering fatty.

So you're not Gary O'Connor then?

That's brilliant for Robbo!    nae mair pies man!

noting his motivation for life has risen  he's prompted me to think about

doing the same  ( lose 2 stone)   

Well done Robbo. The great thing about Robbo, is that as well as being one of our greatest ever players, he also just happens to be a top guy. Whenever I hear him on the radio I'm always struck by his positivity and sense of humour. He also comes across as quite a modest person who doesn't take himself too seriously. All in all a credit to HMFC in every way.

Well done Robbo. The great thing about Robbo, is that as well as being one of our greatest ever players, he also just happens to be a top guy. Whenever I hear him on the radio I'm always struck by his positivity and sense of humour. He also comes across as quite a modest person who doesn't take himself too seriously. All in all a credit to HMFC in every way.

This 100%

It's not over till the skinny striker scores!

Not strictly true!

It's never over until the Not-So-Fat striker scores!

Well done Robbo. The great thing about Robbo, is that as well as being one of our greatest ever players, he also just happens to be a top guy. Whenever I hear him on the radio I'm always struck by his positivity and sense of humour. He also comes across as quite a modest person who doesn't take himself too seriously. All in all a credit to HMFC in every way.

Absolutely. He has done loads for the club on and off the park.

He speaks well publicly, and as you say does not take things too seriously, and can take a ribbing (and dish them out, too).

As posted many times before - this great wee man drank with my wife and I for 3 years worth of Saturday nights. He is fascinating, excellent company and a fountain of football knowledge. His picture is on my wall at home and is my second greatest footballing hero.

I (we) love Robbo.

FTH

22/26

Doctor FinnBarr

As posted many times before - this great wee man drank with my wife and I for 3 years worth of Saturday nights. He is fascinating, excellent company and a fountain of football knowledge. His picture is on my wall at home and is my second greatest footballing hero.

I (we) love Robbo.

FTH

22/26

1st hero?

Archived