Well done the sheepy mehs

buzzbomb1958

Good to see someone taking the fight to the corrupt society which is Scottish football ,keep up the pressure I say they have led the way let us all stand together and say enough is enough,how many nests have been feathered how many good times have been paid for it stops now

MacDonald Jardine

Good to see someone taking the fight to the corrupt society which is Scottish football ,keep up the pressure I say they have led the way let us all stand together and say enough is enough,how many nests have been feathered how many good times have been paid for it stops now

WTF?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Remnants of Standards

Hmm..perhaps the banner should read 'Inquiry' instead of 'Enquiry' but laudable in their aims all the same.

I wonder how the empty office blocks and stadium took it though.

Hmm..perhaps the banner should read 'Inquiry' instead of 'Enquiry' but laudable in their aims all the same.

I wonder how the empty office blocks and stadium took it though.

Hmm..you American??

Are you heavily medicated?

:facepalm: Damn it. Aberdeen fans leading the way and showing us that they know we must get in their faces with the truth or the game will remain a bogy. Well done to them (yes I know they are not there, but they will see it and so will everyone else).

Is this another gnostic attack?

Na, just your run of the mill blazers enabling, and attempting to cover up oldco cheating. What's gone on, and continues concerning Newco is the same shit, just a different club.

WTF?

Stop trolling why don't you do something worthwhile like raising funds for your beloved club ,I smell a govanite

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Archived