"Davie Provan" praises Ann Budge.

avhudtheteeshirt

avhudtheteeshirt

I was shocked to read in the Sunday Sun on Davie Provan's page, that after reading that Ann Budge had vowed to get rid of the people who attacked the Ross County bus, he said to himself that he would not hold his breath! He was pleased to read that 10 fans have now been banned from Tynecastle for life, and how he wished that Celtic could do the same to the fans who continually shame Celtic. I thought this was a good piece of writing from him and it really showed Ann Budge as someone to be reckoned with.

Private Womble

Provan is a cockwombling simpleton who can drown in his own pish.

:rofl: Couldn't have put it better myself.

I sense the marginal consenus with the "Celtic FC family" is the booing of the minutes silence was unacceptable, possibly as an outsider, Ronnie Deila was quick to condemn it

if that had not been the case I don't expect Provo would have said anything

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Wow, he expressed an opinion which is both uncontroversial and dull. Good for him.

:spoton: Nothing more to be said.

avhudtheteeshirt

Why is Davie Provan in quotation marks in the thread title?

Because I was "astounded" that he came out and said what he did! His usual thing is to hurt first then ignore the repercussions, in this case he has said he was unsure of any reaction from our Ann, but then turned it on his beloved Celtic. 

Because I was "astounded" that he came out and said what he did! His usual thing is to hurt first then ignore the repercussions, in this case he has said he was unsure of any reaction from our Ann, but then turned it on his beloved Celtic.

I'm "astounded" at the reply!

I don't care about him

But this sort of reaction is partly why the punishment was right.

Hearts - raising the standard in Scotttish football.

Took the words out of my mouth,great piece of posting

i wish jj was my dad

A positive consequence of Hearts taking action against that wee band of arseholes is that we have shown Celtic up and it is choking Provan to admit it. 

Never have so few words summed up an individual who is an oxygen thief.

Teuchterjambo

I think you are being a bit kind to him but you are certainly heading in the right direction :pleased:

The other thing that we have to thank Sellik for was that we tried to sign the 'oxygen thief' and they said NO, but allowed us to sign the brilliant John Colquhoun, but even then I despise Davie Provan with a passion.

The other thing that we have to thank Sellik for was that we tried to sign the 'oxygen thief' and they said NO, but allowed us to sign the brilliant John Colquhoun, but even then I despise Davie Provan with a passion.

And what an excellent piece of business that was.

It is still a mis-use of English grammar.

They are called quotation marks because they are used to quote.

"Not like that".

It is still a mis-use of English grammar.

They are called quotation marks because they are used to quote.

"Not like that".

They are also called inverted commas and can be used for other purposes beyond quotes.

They are also called inverted commas and can be used for other purposes beyond quotes.

Quite correct sir.

If you are using an actual quote then you would have double inverted commas " ".   If you are using a made up quote, like most newspaper headlines, then you use single inverted commas ' '.

They are an easy guide to whether or not any story in a newspaper is true.

Worth remembering that D Provan doesn't actually write that column. He just sits and mumbles some drunken slaverings at somebody who has to put the words into English and the correct order.

Has anybody asked him or any of the other outraged from parkhead brigade whether or not they support stripping titles from teams guilty of match-fixing? 

avhudtheteeshirt

A great big "thank you" for the lesson in Grammar and use of inverted commas. I felt it was a positive gesture that Hearts and Ann Budge were doing the right thing and felt it had to be discussed. Its a pity that some people on here think that they are smarter than everyone else and try and belittle others as an excuse for sport!!!

A great big "thank you" for the lesson in Grammar and use of inverted commas. I felt it was a positive gesture that Hearts and Ann Budge were doing the right thing and felt it had to be discussed. Its a pity that some people on here think that they are smarter than everyone else and try and belittle others as an excuse for sport!!!

Spot on.

Those that matter don't care, and those that care don't matter.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

What was the dig?

He wasn't holding his breath inference that Ann Budge wouldn't be good to her word. Unnecessary.

Feck Provan

Feckin cheating piece of crap

Feck his 'Celtic Minded' slavering

He's an odious reptile who is an irrelevant pluke on the arse of society

avhudtheteeshirt

He wasn't holding his breath inference that Ann Budge wouldn't be good to her word. Unnecessary.

I think the inference was that, other  Club owners i.e. Celtic was that they say and do nothing about their own troublemakers. 

Tongue in cheek old chap, tongue in cheek.

No offence intended.

"You're welcome"

Archived