McGee on Off The Ball just now.

japanjambo

Anybody got a question?

Lynn:ninja:

Can i shake your hand for having yoorope on your cv?

How much of an ass are you going to feel next season when Motherwell revert back to being the bottom six garbage we all know and love?

Just fired off an e-mail asking about him praising Hearts for respecting his wishes to see the season out with Motherwell, but not showing us any respect by pulling out on the way to a meeting.

John Boyle is on just now begging Motherwell fans to turn up next season. Seems like his budget next season has been blown on managerial wage rises.

winston churchill

some guy emailed in asking.if ra sellik came in would you bolt,or would you do the dirty on them like you did hearts.

Cardiac Rucksack
John Boyle is on just now begging Motherwell fans to turn up next season. Seems like his budget next season has been blown on managerial wage rises.

How funny would it be if they ended up in administartion again all just to keep a manager, be nice to see them be relegated also

He said it was nothing to do with Romanov that made him not sign for us, in fact he was encouraged by what he had found out about VR.

davemclaren
He said it was nothing to do with Romanov that made him not sign for us, in fact he was encouraged by what he had found out about VR.

That won't be popular....but good if true. :)

The Future's Maroon

I missed it, but hopefully him saying he was encouraged by what he heard from Vlad will mean we can still attract a good manager?

Anybody got a question?

Lynn:ninja:

Just heard your e-mail getting read out................you should have added that the 3,500 replies is more than the number of fans they have.;)

japanjambo
Just heard your e-mail getting read out................you should have added that the 3,500 replies is more than the number of fans they have.;)

LOL!:ninja:

I missed it, but hopefully him saying he was encouraged by what he heard from Vlad will mean we can still attract a good manager?

He said something along the lines of he had done due diligance when linked with us and had 'researched into' the Romanovs and was encouraged by what he had heard/found out. Said we were lucky to have him at the helm (he sounded sincere).

Ps. He is now talking the Hearts job up and the Romanovs.

MM agreeing with Tam that Hearts job is 'THE' plum job in Scottish football outwith the OF AND that he would love to have taken the job but it wasn't for him at this time!!!

He also thinks that the Romanovs are serious in their commitment to Hearts and that they are a big club just waiting to take off!!!!

He is being overly complimentary about the team he has just shafted after we did so well by respecting his wishes to finish the season before making an approach!:mad:

To be fair, the guy changed his mind, it happens!!!

He has shown a bit of loyalty to his current Club and if it was us we would be delighted.

I am pleased he is talking positively about his dealings with Vlad, it is hopefully a good sign for who we do get as manager!

Personally i think Mcghee will live to regret his decision, but Hearts are bigger than him. I know people dont think much of his personality, but Billy Davies is someone out there who has achieved more as a manager and is very keen on the job!

japanjambo

It was great to hear him talk the job up. Hopefully we'll get a decent manager in sooner rather than later.

:ninja:

japanjambo
What did the email say?

Here ye go Borthers:

Hi guys,

Great show again.

Well, as a disappointed jambo, needless to say I think he might have made a mistake last week. Only time will tell though. I think Mark's biggest challenge will be next season. It's hard to get up near the top, but it's harder to stay there, season after season.

By the way, there was a thread on the Hearts Kickback site about Mark last week. It's got nearly 125,500 views, and over 3,615 replies. No doubt the fans wanted him at Tynecastle.

Cheers

Lynn

Amoruso Lets it Run ...

The extra budget 'Well had last season came from the ground rent income they were getting from Gretna which they spent on wages for Steven Hughes, Porter, Hamell etc instead of getting the disgrace of a pitch sorted.

Ok they finished 3rd which is more cash and might get a bit from the UEFA cup, but most of that will now have to be spent on the pitch, so hopefully normal service will be resumed and them and McGee return to being their mediocre ****e. :)

What? He is saying positive things about the Romanov's and it wasn't because of them that he changed his mind.

Someone has to tell him that he isn't allowed to say good things about them.

Seriously though. I am pretty gutted that he didn't come it is good to hear him talking positively about us.

Am I the only one who thinks Romanov will try again? ;)

It reminds me of the Jim Jefferies saga, it isn't over yet.

:)

It reminds me of the Jim Jefferies saga, it isn't over yet.

:)

Yes it is, we won't try again.

Am I the only one who thinks Romanov will try again? ;)

I can't see it.

I just hope that a certain Mr Levein is sitting in Dundee listening to all the positive Vlad comments in this interview though.

How funny would it be if they ended up in administartion again all just to keep a manager, be nice to see them be relegated also

I would have thought that Hearts are in more danger of administration than Motherwell at the moment!

some guy emailed in asking.if ra sellik came in would you bolt,or would you do the dirty on them like you did hearts.

Would loved to hear his answer to that! Well said...!

maroonlegions
I would have thought that Hearts are in more danger of administration than Motherwell at the moment!

:hobofish::hobofish::107years::P;)

To be fair, the guy changed his mind, it happens!!!

He has shown a bit of loyalty to his current Club and if it was us we would be delighted.

I am pleased he is talking positively about his dealings with Vlad, it is hopefully a good sign for who we do get as manager!

Personally i think Mcghee will live to regret his decision, but Hearts are bigger than him. I know people dont think much of his personality, but Billy Davies is someone out there who has achieved more as a manager and is very keen on the job!

Can't disagree with any of that.

In my professional opinion it makes perfect sense for McGhee to stay as he has a good thing going at Motherwell as has made mistakes with jumping ship too early earlier in his career.

In my opinion as a Hearts fan... he's a ****.

Jimmy McNulty

Fair play. Although I feel we got shafted, he's been quite complimentary about the club on the show (esp in a time when it is way easier and way more in vogue to take pot shots at us....).

Nucky Thompson
Why? A multi millionaire owner who is in debt to himself, or a **** who has already took a team into administration:confused: It's a no brainer:rolleyes:

WeeToonJambo

I was out for a walk a wee while ago and bumped into Tam Cowan and Stuart Cosgrove near the SECC, obviously just having finished their show. I wish I'd known earlier about the McGhee thing and could have asked them what he said off air. In saying that, with Tam Cowan being a 'well supporter, I might not have got the answer I expected.

Archived