'Moan tha Bairns

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

With the definite disruption and possible distractions at Ibrox with their skeletons being hauled out in to the daylight, let's not assume the only club in the mix with them for the Championship is Hibs.

Falkirk just 1 point behind the vermin, and 6 behind the bigots.

A loss for either of the top two, and a win for Falkirk next week will open things up nicely.

If we loan out any decent players, I think falkirk would be an interesting destination for us fans.

Reilly?

Championship is getting interesting. Several teams are getting form. People will work Hibs out as they have Rangers.

Plenty interest.

And he's not praying

Reilly?

Yes. I think if that was the destination for any loanees, it would be interesting for many of us.

:laugh:

'Moan the Lions!

:pleasing:i used to do a security shift at meadowbank, back in the day, before they went to livingston. Would love to see them maybe get the last playoff place with Hibs/Falkirk...if only for a couple of near fullhouses

I hope H1b5 get the runner's up position again and go to Spain to prepare. Once again, they can come back not match fit and get hammered by the winners of 3rd v 4th who will be match fit !

Cast No Shadow

They'll finish at least 10 points behind Hibs and at least 20 behind Sevco but hopefully they pump the Docksiders in the play-offs.

manaliveits105

Forgot all about the La Manga training camp absolute comedy Gold - the stv sports reports on it should be on Dave

Genuine **** up by me... wasn't wearing my gregories. :rofl:

Occurred to me after I'd posted it could be misread. ;-)

Nae offence, Charlie.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

So basically......

MON EVERYBODY EXCEPT HIBS AND THE WEE ARRA PEEPUL THEN !!!!!

I'm in.

Well, aye, naturally mate. With Falkirk being the only realistic challenger for that top spot outside of those vermin though? It's Falkirk all the way for me. :D

(Mate :) )

Bazzas right boot

I think Falkirk are benefitting from a generally weaker Championship.

They will win most games as well, although they are losing their games v Hibs and Rangers so far.

Raith and QoS are weaker, St Mirren are worse than us, possibly only Morton were an improvement on Cowden. Livingston have improved but are taking baby steps.

Next year could be very interesting.

Dunfermline/ Ayr up, Dundee Utd in the mix with a surely improved St Mirren? This  along with Falkirk and Morton.

If Hibs/ Rangers don't get up it will only get harder, especially as their finances will start to take even more massive hits.

Thank feck we bailed out at 1st attempt

Malinga the Swinga

The media are seriously underestimating Falkirk and how well they are playing. They have lost 2 games this season, one of which was them being cheated by Rangers and one with a ridiculous penalty against Hibs. They draw these games and they are right up there. We can only hope that Hibs and Rangers are also underestimating them.

alicante jambo

Forgot all about the La Manga training camp absolute comedy Gold - the stv sports reports on it should be on Dave

They went twice ffs.Pmsl

Guess The Crowd

The media are seriously underestimating Falkirk and how well they are playing. They have lost 2 games this season, one of which was them being cheated by Rangers and one with a ridiculous penalty against Hibs. They draw these games and they are right up there. We can only hope that Hibs and Rangers are also underestimating them.

There was, of course, that 7-0 defeat by Ross County in the League Cup. But, as regards the league, you're right - they could very easily have been unbeaten at this stage.

Genuine **** up by me... wasn't wearing my gregories. :rofl:

Bilel Mohsni is Gregory Peck?

Ah but, who are Johns Wains?

Archived