" Shut it, you Slag "

J Cheever Loophole

J Cheever Loophole

Classic Section N shout.

Well played Sir, even though it was a tad iffy.

Classic Section N shout.

Well played Sir, even though it was a tad iffy.

Must admit to having a wee chuckle at that myself. 

J Cheever Loophole

Must admit to having a wee chuckle at that myself.

I'm ashamed to say I guffawed to the staining of my breeks.

The Hamilton 'boys' we're getting so wound up and bitchy at the fact they were getting ripped 10 times better than they were dishing out.

This was the icing on the cake.

thecorrieorphin

. The wee Hamilton ned got right upset and started pointing over shouting scum at section N .

He wants to look closer to home as one of the Hamilton neds spent the whole game shouting about Wallace Mercer

It was a killer put down, not to mention very amusing. What's with this recent trend of diddy teams turning up with a dozen or so trampy neds making a spectacle of themselves? Is this what is passing as a football firm these days?

. The wee Hamilton ned got right upset and started pointing over shouting scum at section N .

He wants to look closer to home as one of the Hamilton neds spent the whole game shouting about Wallace Mercer

Nice to see chivalry is alive and well in Hamilton.

J Cheever Loophole

The Kickback feminists will be raging.

But deep down they'll be frothing.

The Kickback feminists will be raging.

Mildly amusing for the shock value alone, pretty cringeworthy really though.

I'm definitely one of those Kickback feminists though, so you've called that right.

One of their fans shouted from the steps behind the stand as he left 'Say hello to Wallace Mercer for me'. Very strange behaviour.

John mcCartney

im surprised tho op didnt bring up that other ,erm,rather more extreme line from probably the same punter or one of his mates at least situated at the same area.at the exit ,to which could easily constitute a ban and also offend 4 players on the pitch at that time.

time to cut that shit out matey,you know who you are

Archived