Lining the stomach pre sesh.

mac

Just finished a 1.5 quart tub of Breyers Chocolate Crackle ice cream (creamy vanilla with chocolate layers) reminds me of a Vienetta - anyway, will be starting off tonights action with 6 bottles of Bud Light with Lime (for big pansies), swiftly followed by a minimum of 3 Appletini's, then sailing with the Captain until bedtime, whatever time that may be - hope to be checking on this thread later on tonight (it's about 8.10pm right now) - any other suggestions for starter food to handle the bevy?

Beginning to think I could be seeing some of the ice cream later, although it was pretty good.:)

You have by far the gayiest taste in alcohol I have ever seen.

You don't need to line your stomach, I'd be surprised if those drinks make you drunk.

Anyway, there's nothing lig a big chunk of meat, like a large steak or burger. Drinking lots of milk is good also.

Hope that helps. But for god sake's man, have a straight Whisky or Bourbon or something that isn't usually served to a skirt.

chester copperpot

You don't need to line your stomach, I'd be surprised if those drinks make you drunk.

Anyway, there's nothing lig a big chunk of meat, like a large steak or burger. Drinking lots of milk is good also.

Hope that helps. But for god sake's man, have a straight Whisky or Bourbon or something that isn't usually served to a skirt.

Sounds like a plan for Mac. :rolleyes:

chester copperpot
:laugh:

Appletini's all around?

Na I'll have the stronger version of Appletini, i.e Strongbow.;)

Obviously been living in America too long, those guys don't have the first idea how to handle the bevvy.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Appletini's remind me of JD on Scrubs. :)

I'm doing a bit of work in the US over the summer and hope my years of hard drinking is not wasted on the yanks.

Apletinni's?

I'll let them fecking know all about a pint of ice cold Tennants.

tommythejambo
Appletini's remind me of JD on Scrubs. :)

I'm doing a bit of work in the US over the summer and hope my years of hard drinking is not wasted on the yanks.

Apletinni's?

I'll let them fecking know all about a pint of ice cold Tennants.

You sir, are a hero.

I usually opt for curries, pasta, burgers just the usual stuff.

Wouldn't eat ice cream though.

cosanostra

I'd say avoid sweet stuff.

Have a good feed hours before your sesh and that's good place to start.

My Mum, 35 years ago, always said 'line your stomach with milk'. Never made the slightest difference. Always managed to throw carrots on the pavement.

japanjambo

Drinking anything under 6% alcohol content is a waste of money and calories IMO. I don't like beer, but when in America, I once tasted budweiser...I couldn't believe how weak it was!:eek:

Lynn:wacko:

FJ, I actually agree with you, but as a Scot, and in the absence of decent beer, it's in your nature to be creative and thrifty - here is my Appletini recipe:

fill 16oz plastic glass with ice.

pour coke over ice until bubbles hit the rim

pour vodka until bubbles disappear

add more coke till bubbles hit the rim

add shots of sour apple schnapps till bubbles disappear

fill with coke

when I say Appletini, this is what I'm talking about

3 of these should certainly be a good start

oh, the ice cream was a mistake, but of course, it was milky - it did not re-appear, I just used it up because nobody wanted it, but again, I agree, you must have something fatty or spicy before getting started, but to all, thanks for your suggestions.

I will no longer be wearing platform shoes, culottes or flowery cravat's.

however, I am now the official Wii tennis champion in my house.

Thank you to my helpful fellow Jambo's - Ninja Lynn :ninja:, where are you, now that you're needed?

I'm new to this.

Mac. (more clear headed than yesterday)

QUOTE=ForresterJambo;294883]You have by far the gayiest taste in alcohol I have ever seen.

CC, while I appreciate your kind observations, 4.22am is reserved for the Mac's Appletini recipe department - but thank you.

Mac. (potentially sober)

Glad to see your still alive Mac. :P

Suspect Device

I will no longer be wearing platform shoes, culottes or flowery cravat's.

just because your over in the land of the free doesnt mean you have to change all your old habbits !

Mac, JKBs very own Quentin Crisp ;)

Archived