u20s cup game friday 8pm

Jambof3tornado

Jambof3tornado

Free entry at ochilview Stenhousemuir for the u20s cup tie.

I'll be heading along, local for me but never had a chance to catch any of their league games so far.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this tonight . Should be pretty straightforward although they beat Falkirk in last round so no complacency guys

Jambof3tornado

Do they attend many 20's games?

First one I've been able to get to all season but I think they do regularly attend.

Jambof3tornado

Corner to them after mason tipped over a speculative free kick from 30 yards. Nearly caught him out.

Free kick to them now.

Jambof3tornado

Good pace by them going forward. Our best work down the right through mckirdy and morrison.

Corner hearts

Jambof3tornado

Standouts morrison, mckirdy and moore. Great pace in our attack. You can see that our young lads get the time and space to play the way Robbie wants the senior team to play, clearly its easier at this age level.

Beith hoping to be back in full training next week (eavesdropping snippet).

Cheers for updates Tornado.........said it a while back but I think this lad Buchanan has something and hopefully see him soon back getting a run in the first team

letsalldothebeattie

Cheers for updates Tornado.........said it a while back but I think this lad Buchanan has something and hopefully see him soon back getting a run in the first team

Agree with that, seen him a few times in 20s games etc and he has really impressed me each time and i think Robbie really rates him too

Jambof3tornado

Conceded from a corner. Poor goal to gove away. Cane from mckirdy not doing the basics to give away the corner.

Maybe a foul on mason the keeper. 3-2 Hearts game on.

Archived