vermin maggots

buzzbomb1958

Seemingly slagging off Queen Anne (again).I truly hope that bunch of tramps wither and die,they just hate the fact Anne is doing a job they wont see happening anytime soon at fester road.They are even bumming up their ponzy scheme thinking its better than anything FOH has done,deluded junkie inbred sum tick tock vermin.Glad I got that out my system

Seemingly slagging off Queen Anne (again).I truly hope that bunch of tramps wither and die,they just hate the fact Anne is doing a job they wont see happening anytime soon at fester road.They are even bumming up their ponzy scheme thinking its better than anything FOH has done,deluded junkie inbred sum tick tock vermin.Glad I got that out my system

got any links mate? like a good laugh of a Friday :tiny:

Couldn't hear them from up here.

Inbred no marks need to keep the seethe strong, as it's all they have left.

They are a broken club. Even if they do scrape themselves out of the playoffs and get up they will do nothing of note. The day we pumped them 5-1 a part of there souls died

Just hope Raith pump them the morn, they need a wee defeat to get them back to normal.

kingantti1874

FOH contributes more every single month than they have contributed in total, they have 1/8th of the member who have contributed on a one off basis ... This does not count the ?1.2m + we contributed in 2013... Even the most deluded of the deluded cannot seriously think there is any comparison. :lol:

Just hope Raith pump them the morn, they need a wee defeat to get them back to normal.

I don't mind them getting a few wins under their belt on the way to the inevitable tears, it's the hope that kills them

Where has this come from? Please do not say the EEN website as the comments on there are written by complete morons.

It always surprises me when folk get upset about faceless internet comments. Who really cares what they think?  

Seemingly all over their .net

I dont see any of them slagging her off on there. They have a bidco thread but its chalk a block with comments from folk who clearly have no understanding of the arrangement in place. Certainly could not see in personal insults etc.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Where has this come from? Please do not say the EEN website as the comments on there are written by complete morons.

It always surprises me when folk get upset about faceless internet comments. Who really cares what they think?

Most of KB tbh

Fxxx the SPFL

They're bringing out a tribute strip with the pledgers names on one sleeve !

don't get carried away Kev they will fit on the collar

I dont see any of them slagging her off on there. They have a bidco thread but its chalk a block with

comments from folk who clearly have no understanding of the arrangement in place. Certainly could not see in personal insults etc.

under topic een yams love in

The welts on fistersister.net are absolutely clueless when it come to working out how our finances are going. They have no grasp on just how well Ann is running the club. If you read some of the Tom kite cropleysaknob, greenginger, Bostonhibby etc quote about Ann's involvement and the finacial figures they quote you'd wonder what planet they are on.

Oh and Dashing Bob S reckons our buisness model is flawed. :)

FOH contributes more every single month than they have contributed in total, they have 1/8th of the member who have contributed on a one off basis ... This does not count the ?1.2m + we contributed in 2013... Even the most deluded of the deluded cannot seriously think there is any comparison. :lol:

:spoton:  :rudi:  :bravo:

Cold hard fact.

POW. :glorious:

The welts on fistersister.net are absolutely clueless when it come to working out how our finances are going. They have no grasp on just how well Ann is running the club. If you read some of the Tom kite cropleysaknob, greenginger, Bostonhibby etc quote about Ann's involvement and the finacial figures they quote you'd wonder what planet they are on.

Oh and Dashing Bob S reckons our buisness model is flawed. :)

Aye they're up the Atlantic Ocean without a paddle without Sergey!

One snottery cuff would do for these jakeys.

under topic een yams love in

Seen it now, cheers for the heads up.

Shouldn't let it bother you though. We are so far ahead of them, they are almost an irrelevance to us now.

Don't be too hard on them.....imagine what there pathetic life must be like!!

Jealousy is a horrible thing! Remember how they always told us how well run they were? Well now they are seeing what a well run club actually looks like!

...a bit disco

The only good thing I've found on that den of despots is this

Out of interest, do you know what the new company Tynecastle Events Ltd, formed last week, with Mrs Budge, Eric Hogg, and Levein as directors is going to look after ?

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC518030

The after-match party after every future derby pumping we hand them?

Mad Bad and Dangerous

I'd heard they would fit on the label   :laugh4:

They arseholes are best ignored. They can't even work out why Ann started bidco in order to loan the club money.

They don't realise it was PREDICTED we'd make a loss in year one.

They can't figure out that we had football debts we won't have to pay again, that we had no shirt sponsor, we had very little tv money, we had lower match day income as you can't charge spl prices in the championship, we have had to invest in long overdue stuff like seats, toilets, boilers, IT equipment. We replaced our pitch and surrounding track area for the first time in ages.

They are jealous idiots. Wait til their figures come out. It won't be long til east mains is shut! No more maidencraig investments from stf for them. They are snookered BIG TIME. They should know better. Tend your own garden hibs. It's full of weeds.

I can't help phishing myself everyday laughing at the idiot with the smokebomb. My oh my, you'd think they would use that as an example of how to.....shut the %??& up.

Hibs, the rock says IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.

The maggots won't like these figures girfuy

Contributions continued at a level consistent with previous months in September, with a few one off payments (including pin badge donations) increasing average donation per member to over ?16.20. With member numbers continuing to hold above 8,000 this means we remain well on track to deliver the BIDCO agreement on time and in line with plan. The Board will continue to look at initiatives aimed at growing the membership in the coming months. You can also play your part in the push for pledges by encouraging fellow supporters to join our movement and become part of creating history.

And this pin will burst their bubble.

We?ve been in our usual location at the Tynecastle reception this month at the Aberdeen and Kilmarnock games. More fans than ever before have popped in to pledge, pick up a pin badge or just simply to chat directly about anything Foundation or Hearts FC related. It is never a chore to field your questions and we?ve also received useful suggestions and feedback. Last month one fan insisted on paying ?70 for one pin badge, re-emphasising how much he loved his club and point blank refusing to take any change. An amazing gesture. We will never take such trust and commitment for granted.

Total donations from pin badges at our stall has now exceeded ?2.5k. Thanks to all who have bought one so far. A limited number still remain and will be available before the Ross Country game.

Seymour M Hersh

Lets be honest we're not slow at slagging off Leeanne and the Tache are we.

Seymour M Hersh

I heard it was just one cuff.

Time we stopped bothering about what they bump their gums about - they are irrelevant and their club is irrelevant.

They yearn and aspire to be like us, but in truth they never can be. Pond life is pond life.

Archived