Voyage hotel, Belek Turkey

jayjay

Heading here for the 1st time with Mrs Jayjay and Jayjay junior for a week.

Anyone been here and can give me any tips or stuff?

Cheers

Bungalow Bill

Was at Voyage in Bodrum and thought it was really good. Although rated as 5 star, it wasn't really.

The food was really good, the service was a bit disjointed at times but the staff were keen to serve.

We had a Turkish celebrity staying at the hotel so it's a fairly reputable chain. There were actually a few Turkish couples from Istanbul staying, folk with money.

I'd certainly go back. I imagine the hotel in Belek will be of a similar standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Top quality hotel mate, stayed here 3/4 yrs past ,one of (if not the) the best hotels we wave stayed in, they really do have everything you could ask for, the wee man  will love it. For us there was not enough hours in the day you can easily find activities to do all day and night, the water park and mini fun fair are great fun for the wee one. If I remember correctly all drinks are international brands and I do mean All, if one bar doesn't have your tipple simply ask and they will tell you what bar does have it and they might even get your tipple stocked at your bar of choice, we found service to be very good, not all staff speak English but this never bothered us or caused any problems.

Food was to die for, it was never ending something for all tastes, the bookable restaurants are top quality and it was good to be waited on instead of the usual buffet style, most bookable restaurants are free but some have a small charge and the steak place cost more at 15 euro I think but well worth it try to book as early as possible as they are very popular.

My wee one only used the kids club a few times and seemed to enjoy it and the staff were very nice and helpful some activities did have a small fee eg: t-shirt painting and the likes.

We would also tip our fav waiter a few times as he was great with us very friendly and this would also ensure we got our drinks without even asking for them although this is not really necessary as service was very good all over the hotel.

I have never been to the voyage in Bodrum but I would say that the hotels in the Antalya/Belek/Side region of Turkey are of a much higher standard than anywhere else in Turkey they are hard to beat and standards in this area are very high.

We enjoyed a few nights out in Belek village/town for a change an some shopping and found the locals here to be nice and chatty ( as most are in Turkey), shopping prices also cheaper than hotel.

Yikes... on writing this I am getting very jealous of you going mate, wish it was me again. Yikes again!!!! just had a look at prices for the Voyage and they have increased a lot since I last visited. There are many hotels in the area we want to try but would deffo return to the Voyage.

Have fun mate and let us know what you thought of it when you return.

Anything else just ask and I will try to answer for you.

Stayed here in august very good hotel .

Better to stay in main hotel or block B food great a la carte food is super 7 courses the norm.

The hotel is set in woods that lead down to a great beach which has 2 piers one which is for adults only.

They have thier own water park and fairground and amusement arcade for kids with other activities dotted all over the place.

Drinks are most international brands with 9 bars throughout the place also they have fridges

dotted all over the place with water coke/fanta sprite and freezers full of ice cream  magnum ice lollys to help yourself.

As said before staff are great and will make your stay.

The turkish open golf is being held there soon next door at its sister hotel Maxx Royal where a game of golf will cost 70 euros

with buggy club hire 25-35 euros depending on choice with clubhouse use free with all food and drink free if AI.

Booked own taxi before we left and was well worth the 70 euros round trip which took about 40 mins

Enjoy  the trip mate and shops in the main hotel sell all quality goods( fakes ).                       

3 days into the holiday and I have to say it's by far the best place I've ever stayed. It's a fantastic hotel with absolutely everything you can think of catered for a holiday.

Highly recommend

• 2 weeks later...

Great stuff :sunny: Happy to hear that you like the place as much as we did jayjay, how's the weather ?.

was speaking to the wife and I think we are gonna book for the Antalya region again next year, the mrs wants Lara beach area for the short transfer time but I would rather the Side (seeday) area as I like being closer to the ruins and Side town, Hmmm choices choices :uhoh2: .

Archived