Two new Lockerbie 'suspects'

michael_bolton

Haven't read the ins and outs but the fact that there's others involved certainly isn't surprising.

To think Al Megrahi was the lone suspect behind the whole incident is ludicrous.

There will be people who know who really done it but it'll never be leaked.

They already know who done it. He was dead within 24 hours of the bombing.

They already know who done it. He was dead within 24 hours of the bombing.

Doubt it man, he's probably working for the Americans.

Possibly Scottish Police and FBI looking to talk to suspects in Tripoli. Yes.. good luck with that. We'll see you in the next IS video.

Sturgeon, Swinney and Scotlands top cop flying out next week to interview the new suspects. Kenny MacAskill Going along for the ride!!

Is this a theory? Can I find more on that anywhere?

Genuinely interested.

Wikipedia>pan am flight 103>alternative theories is a decent starting point.

2 new suspects currently held in jail in Libya awaiting execution by firing squad.  So what's the betting that they will give a plausible story to the US/Scots investigators on basis that they get imprisoned in Scotland. After a period of years serviced they get released and then claim that sending them back to Libya to be executed would infringe their human tights.  

The true story has been lost in time.  Let it rest.

2 new suspects currently held in jail in Libya awaiting execution by firing squad. So what's the betting that they will give a plausible story to the US/Scots investigators on basis that they get imprisoned in Scotland. After a period of years serviced they get released and then claim that sending them back to Libya to be executed would infringe their human tights.

The true story has been lost in time. Let it rest.

Highly likely. These pointing of suspicion at these guys just seems too convenient all round, I reckon.

I don't agree with letting it rest, though. There is something extremely ugly at the heart of the case, and I am all for people continuing to dig in order to give the victims' families some sort of peace through an understanding of what actually happened, and who was responsible.

Bridge of Djoum

There is a great book called, ''Trail of The Octopus'' regarding the Lockerbie bombing.

Read it a good few years ago. written by a CIA agent IIRC.

Archived