Niemi to the hobos?

Alan_R

probably mention already but a hibbee mate of mine say thats ma kalamity just been given the boot, meaning the hobos surely have another keeper lined up, adding fuel to the niemi rumour.

any thoughts?

I was a huge fan of niemi and would personally be quite gutted if he were to pull on the hibs rancid green.

Denny Crane

Well he and Mixu are good pals off the pitch. Could be possible if he lets his mate talk him into it.

probably mention already but a hibbee mate of mine say thats ma kalamity just been given the boot, meaning the hobos surely have another keeper lined up, adding fuel to the niemi rumour.

any thoughts?

I was a huge fan of niemi and would personally be quite gutted if he were to pull on the hibs rancid green.

I'm sure I read somewhere his agent has confirmed he is likely to stay in England and it would be very unlikely that he would join Hibs even if he were to return to Scotland as hibs are a small team.

(Ok i made that last bit up about the small team he didn't say that but the rest is true.)

Say What Again

Wasn't Neimi's agent quoted as saying there was 'no chance' he'd join Hibs?

AN is probably on about ?20k a week at Fulham too - some drop to ?600 or whatever it is the Hobo's pay.

John Findlay

His friendship with Mixu could be crucial. However Hibs would have to give him one hell of a signing on fee as he would no go for the wages on offer.

John

only the friendship with mixu that makes it slightly believable. Fortunately I don't think there is much chance of it happening either.

thats benji out the door for them aswell btw.

The People's Chimp
thats benji out the door for them aswell btw.

The hobos will be gutted they can't pull the Ramadan excuse out the bag from now on then...

Archived