Running the London marathon for save the children

the kane dog

Some of you may recall I did a thing called Running for the Hearts a few years back when the share issue was on the go to raise some cash. I ran 3 miles everyday in December while my mrs was 8 months pregnant. The response from the fans was great and I managed to raise quite a bit sponsorship. I am looking for sponsorship again.

Anyway I was trying to think of something else to do and I have accepted a charity place in the London marathon for our shirt sponsors Save the children.

I thought this would be a good opportunity to show that the club/fans are supporting our charity and basically also to give the club some more good feedback. It also maximises the fundraising potential by bringing the two organisations together

I have still to get in touch with Hearts after getting the place in the marathon. To be honest I would not know who to contact. If you have any pointers on this feel free to give me a shout.

I got a page set up for donations please sponsor me here.

http://m.virginmoneygiving.com/mt/uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserPage.action?userUrl=markkane&faId=637529&isTeam=false

cheers mark

Archived