Danny Grainger

Wonfiveone

In Carlisle's ground today watching them play Morecambe. Danny Grainger is playing as a winger, taking all the corners and has just scored a decent goal, giving me a chance to do a five-one. A bit lost on every one sitting around me, though.

Son Of Anarchy

In Carlisle's ground today watching them play Morecambe. Danny Grainger is playing as a winger, taking all the corners and has just scored a decent goal, giving me a chance to do a five-one. A bit lost on every one sitting around me, though.

Its compulsory mate ;)

They were probably thinking it should have been 10 :D

...a bit disco

Was there a former KBer on the Carlisle bench perchance?

Carlisle done me for ?800 today [emoji36]

Bummer, thought about putting a few quid on myself but glad I did not. If it any concealation to you, Carlisle had most of the possession, missed a couple of good chances, Danny nearly scored with a cracking free kick, Carlisle had a couple of iffy penalty claims turned down and lost the game through breakaways, but that is football and betting.

Bummer, thought about putting a few quid on myself but glad I did not. If it any concealation to you, Carlisle had most of the possession, missed a couple of good chances, Danny nearly scored with a cracking free kick, Carlisle had a couple of iffy penalty claims turned down and lost the game through breakaways, but that is football and betting.

lol thanks buddy that's helped [emoji20]

Need to get Danny back up north as he was my Herbalife agent. Put on 2 stone since he left Dunfermline. Still got his number saved under "big cup winner"

Need to get Danny back up north as he was my Herbalife agent. Put on 2 stone since he left Dunfermline. Still got his number saved under "big cup winner"

You realise there will be loads of people supplying Herbalife in your area and because one man has moved doesn't mean you can never get the stuff again?

Sy

You realise there will be loads of people supplying Herbalife in your area and because one man has moved doesn't mean you can never get the stuff again?

Sy

If you can think of a better way to shoehorn the fact that he knows Danny Grainger into the thread, I'd like to hear it

chester copperpot

If you can think of a better way to shoehorn the fact that he knows Danny Grainger into the thread, I'd like to hear it

:lol:

I don't think you'll find a better way!

Sy

Archived