U.S - WAKE UP! Yet ANOTHER shocking gun incident

Swanny17

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34450841

Seriously, when are those twats going to wake up and do something about their gun laws?

Shocking story, and the last line in particular says it all. :(

Jesus wept...heartbreaking and scary. Utter travesty to have guns legal, and if they keep it legal then measures to make sure kids can't get them.

Boys parents should be held accountable in this sad case.

If sandy hook wasn't a wake up call then nothing will.

The argument is ****ing retarded

'If I have a gun I can defend myself'

If you cannot get a gun in the first place you cannot go on a shooting spree, 

And actually when was the last shooting spree ended by a member of the public ?

Tragedies like this happen every day in the USA, literally.

On an average day in the United States, 90 people die from gunshot wounds.  That's excluding deaths involving the police or armed forces.

This is just one of the few that's made the news. There are shootings EVERYDAY in america. On average, there has been a school shooting every six days in America this year. They really do need to wake up.

Craig Gordons Gloves

This is just one of the few that's made the news. There are shootings EVERYDAY in america. On average, there has been a school shooting every six days in America this year. They really do need to wake up.

I'm intrigued by this comment.  Who are they exactly and what if they are already awake?

Private Womble

I'm intrigued by this comment.  Who are they exactly and what if they are already awake?

I would assume Americans not willing to change gun laws or deviate from the 2nd amendment in any way.

As others have noted, people are generally pretty awake to this. Shooting tragedies happen every ****ing day. The fact that some are so awful they make the news over the Atlantic is almost irrelevant. People are aware of the consequences of current gun laws. The problem is not that they don't know about shootings like this, it's that it doesn't make enough difference to public sentiment to force a change in gun control laws.

Archived