Peter Houston

Marooned In Oz

Marooned In Oz

I really can't see why people are defending his comments here. When I first saw the video I expected some kind of Andy davidesque decision. Ie. Clear bias. On viewing the incident it looks like a clear foul at worst and a 50-50 decision at best. His player went in rashly in a dangerous area and gave away a foul.

Houston is angry he lost he game and is trying to deflect this by blaming the referee. Not sure why people are congratulating him for behaving in an unprofessional manner.

Seymour M Hersh

He'll get himself a ban for being a ****, on first viewing (the one the ref gets) it looks all the world a foul to der hun on 2nd, 3rd, 4th viewing it could be argued he got the ball first then accidentally took the player out, what his beef is I'll never know I'd be claiming for a foul if it was Hearts and going tonto if it hadn't.

Rudi coming out defending the suits and refs shocker!! 

There is a pattern here. Referees are clearly so incompetent now that managers are questioning their impartiality even though they know they'll be censured for it. This is a very poor situation for any sports body to find itself in...

There is a pattern here. Referees are clearly so incompetent now that managers are questioning their impartiality even though they know they'll be censured for it. This is a very poor situation for any sports body to find itself in...

And what you say should be ringing alarm bells at the SFA but instead of trying to find a solution to the problem they just come out and defend their incompetent referrees and fine those who speak out.

But then their main objective is to ensure that the Old Firm are best catered for and they always find a way to back whatever they want it seems.

Archived