Attention all fat people

Doctor FinnBarr

I have drank the stuff since it came out and would you believe it made me fatter. I have decided to go back to full fat coke and pepsi. The weight is falling off. Honest.

I really don't get the 'diet' juice thing.

If you're concerned about your weight, drink water. Diet is better for your weight than full fat but it's still fizzy juice, it's still not healthy. Muppets.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can't mind the last time I drunk fizzy juice.

Water and milk is the way forward. :cool:

Can't mind the last time I drunk fizzy juice.

Water and milk is the way forward. :cool:

Purrrrrrrrrr.

jamboinglasgow
Diet Coke is NOT a magic potion!

:rofl:

its like the old joke, "I'll have a supersize big mac. Also I will have diet coke cos I dont want to put on weight."

its like the old joke, "I'll have a supersize big mac. Also I will have diet coke cos I dont want to put on weight."

As tha Ad said "Just for the taste of it":)

Sexton Hardcastle

...cos havign a diet coke makes up for the burger. they cancel each other out.

im lovin it

the voice from above

Too true mate... :)

and walking to your fridge isn't exercise... ;)

Doctor FinnBarr
Too true mate... :)

and walking to your fridge isn't exercise... ;)

But thats where the beer is!!!!!!!!!

:food-smiley-004:

scottish_chicP

I drink diet coke because I prefer the taste of it to regular cola. Doesn't leave the furry bit on your teeth! (p.s I'm not fat)

Or the old chesnut:

Vodka and Diet Coke.

scottish_chicP
Or the old chesnut:

Vodka and Diet Coke.

It's only half a weight watchers point actually if you have purified vodka ie smirnoff. (Ok I am starting to sound fat now)

scottish_chicP
Scottish ChicP - your not fat - yet!

It's ok I won't get fat I drink diet coke :P

Regardless of diet or not, any fizzy juice will make you "fat" as the gas in it will bloat you.

Apparently anyway. I'm no expert....

When I had a part time job in Iceland years ago, it never used to fail to amaze me the people who would come through the till with mountains of crap, fatty food and the 5 big bottles of diet coke as if that was going to make a difference! From looking at many of them it wouldn't appear it did!

ArmiyaRomanova
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aspartame_controversy

The sugar will damage your teeth however what is aspartame in diet drinks doing to your insides? ............. :eek:

Was going to post on this as well - seems that aspartame actually makes folk fatter.

Is it a coincidence that our UK/US obesity epidemic really took off around about the same time aspartame 'diet' drinks flooded the market?

tommythejambo
Or the old chesnut:

Vodka and Diet Coke.

I think diet coke takes the atste out of it better.

Trying to stop drinking vodka anyway, makes bad things happen.

alwaysthereinspirit

F@#k off ya skinny bar steward.;)

hughesie27

Don't really see any problems here. Would you rather they went full fat? Obviously the slight healthier option is Diet so why mock them?

Personally I hate the stuff. Normal coke all the way.

Always funny when you see a fat bird drinking Diet Coke with her three pies. Or thinking that because a ceral bar is "light" she can have about nine of them. Happy days.

harsh, but fair

Hey your a lot fatter now than when I 1st met you( ok you were about 14) however as you know I partake in Diet coke break and look like the guy in the advert( for Tango )

I drink diet coke because I prefer the taste of it to regular cola. Doesn't leave the furry bit on your teeth! (p.s I'm not fat)

A KennyM comment if ever I've heard one!

eddie fenwick

one of the best lines ive heard is from a night out at fester rd,my mate(a poster on here)asked my wife what she wanted at the bar,vodka + diet coke she replied to which he said quick as a flash its a bit f*****g late for that is it not:cool:

Yer Kiddin? Jees O I've been making the mistake too. The Asparatane has elasticated my gut something awful.

I'm just gonna stick to the Pints of ale and lager followed by sugar rich shorts and all washed down with a chicken kebab and a pizza.

Hmmmm:confused:

one of the best lines ive heard is from a night out at fester rd,my mate(a poster on here)asked my wife what she wanted at the bar,vodka + diet coke she replied to which he said quick as a flash its a bit f*****g late for that is it not:cool:

My mate used to always confuse the barmaids by asking for diet ice with his full fat coke.

I only drink diet drinks as I'm a diabetic. Diet coke is much nicer than Coke Zero though. CZ seems more syrupy.

Rick Grimes
Hey your a lot fatter now than when I 1st met you( ok you were about 14) however as you know I partake in Diet coke break and look like the guy in the advert( for Tango )

indeed i am. the sad news is that you're also a fair bit more rotund, and you started from a much shakier base....

Rick Grimes
I only drink diet drinks as I'm a diabetic. Diet coke is much nicer than Coke Zero though. CZ seems more syrupy.

1083_large.jpg

Stewart MacD

Aargh, I'm on the highway to hell - 7 Equal tablets/sachets this morning (brekky Milo, mid-morning coffee shop then tea at home).

Then a choleserol hit with a local which serves "all-day brekky" (at least I had my Lipitor this morning), followed by some Strongbow and a couple of Guinnesses.

That sounds like a well-balanced diet - however, I am the guy who started of his Friday night sesh at home with a 1.5 litre tub of ice cream, and I'm now downing Captain and Coke's (diet) until I fall over - probably within the next 8.5 minutes...

Aargh, I'm on the highway to hell - 7 Equal tablets/sachets this morning (brekky Milo, mid-morning coffee shop then tea at home).

Then a choleserol hit with a local which serves "all-day brekky" (at least I had my Lipitor this morning), followed by some Strongbow and a couple of Guinnesses.

'Oh, I'll have a large fries as well please' They're thin so can't be fattening

Archived