Wasps are dicks

WSTR

Got out of the shower last night, went through to my room and sat on the bed, naked, as I do after every shower. Only this was no normal post-shower naked seat. I had unfortunately for me placed my freshly cleaned bottom onto the very sharp bottom of a dead wasp which had somehow ended up on my bed (I'm assuming it fell through the spotlight that is directly above my bed which is also home to a family of the *******s). Anyway, I yelped in the manliest way possible and swiped the wasp to the floor. I proceeded to destroy it with my shoe to make sure it was dead. All that remains now is it's stinger, proudly displayed on my carpet.

Wasps are dicks.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it wasn't dead when it thought it was a good idea to plunge it's sting into my arse, then it's dead now. I won. It's over.

It's not like it was sore or anything... :sob:

If it wasn't dead when it thought it was a good idea to plunge it's sting into my arse, then it's dead now. I won. It's over.

It's not like it was sore or anything... :sob:

Sounds like a kamikaze wasp job to me, you must have killed its mate and now it wanted revenge.

In other words, you deserved it :P .

Auld Reekin'

"O death, where is thy sting?"

Sounds like a kamikaze wasp job to me, you must have killed its mate and now it wanted revenge.

In other words,you deserved it :P .

No human deserves that. :muggy:

luckyBatistuta

Was playing golf with a few mates at my club one day and my mate hit his drive into a small wooded area. I went in looking for it and shouted to him that I'd found it. It was inside the trunk of one of the trees, but I wasn't sticking my hand in to get it as it looked minging. I tried to poke it out instead with my club only to find out it was a fekin wasps nest. I was instantly stung in the arm and then the eye and ran screaming into the middle of the fairway. I then fell down on the ground, rolling around screaming like a girl with them all over me. My mate had to pull them all out of me as they were all still attached to my arms and inside my top, all over my body.

So, yes...WASPS ARE DICKS!!!

No human deserves that. :muggy:

Took one for the team, fair play to you for that. Here's a picture of a jam sponge for you for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

EDIT: Couldn't be arsed finding one.

I hope it got you right up the gary.

Certainly sounds like it hit a nerve.

:oohmatron:

At the Belgian GP a few years ago there were millions of them.

All my mates got stung on the 1st 2 days, much to my amusement. As did loads of fans around us.

Then they attacked me on race day. I got stung twice on each side of the neck. Karma for my laughing I suppose.

I also watched one fly down and land on my shoulder and it just started stinging away. It couldn't get through and left a wee pool of sting.

It died moments later.

You sound like a wasp magnet.

I think I will stand somewhere else on Saturday as these beasts scare the sh1t out if me.

There were hundreds who got stung that weekend.

They even mentioned it during the race on TV.

I'm not going on Saturday as I'm away to a wedding so you're safe.  :thumbsup:

I can only concur that wasps are indeed dicks.

Couple of years ago whilst getting dressed I put on sock and immediately got a searing pain on my big toe. Bstrd wasp had obviously flown into my sock whilst it was hanging up to dry and taken refuge despite the sock being paired.

I **** hate wasps.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

I've seen wasps in my loft during a hard winter. They should be dead or hibernating. Dicks.

Loft wasps are deadly, they have acclimatized themselves to the dark and when they eventually escape and go hunting, you sat dribbling in your chair will become the perfect prey.

You've no got long.

Malcolm Tucker

Wasps have stung me pretty much every year since I was 3. I'll always remember the 1st sting. Running up my grandmum's stairs as a happy wee 3-year-old, not a care in the world when BAM. Stung on the leg. The little shit had crawled up my jammy bottoms and started going to town. I screamed like **** to the extent I couldn't tell my mum what was wrong, so it proceeded to sting another few times before it was found.

I then watched my dad kill it. It gave me a taste for wasps blood. This was to begin a war that continues to this day. Every time I see one I have to kill it, any time they see me they have to sting me. But I won't stop. I won't be intimidated by these angry wee dicks, hellbent on ruining my life. I will be victorious.

Also, hornets can GTF.

Wasps are indeed dicks.

When I was 11, I stumbled upon a bing, the wasps weren't to happy about this, well it was carnage.  

The only way I got away was by running into a wood, anyway by the time I got home my mum and dad thought I had been drinking but I had also swelled up like the Michelin Man.

After a few days in hospital I was well on the mend, turned out I had over 30+ stings from the little twats but had also must have had a bad reaction probably due to the amount of venom in me.

I have never been stung since.

Bumble Bee's, I have no problem with and will even let them get relatively close.

Honey Bee's, I'm a bit more wary off.

Wasps just don't get close to me now as I just take of in the opposite direction like a bat out of hell much to the amusement of the wife, she's also the one who has to deal with any which come into the house.

I don't mind admitting I'm petrified of them.

As a kid I riled up a bees hive in my garden by poking it with a golf club.

One of the *******s managed to sting me in my eye and got its sting stuck in my tear gland.

There was nothing manly about my screaming.

Was playing golf with a few mates at my club one day and my mate hit his drive into a small wooded area. I went in looking for it and shouted to him that I'd found it. It was inside the trunk of one of the trees, but I wasn't sticking my hand in to get it as it looked minging. I tried to poke it out instead with my club only to find out it was a fekin wasps nest. I was instantly stung in the arm and then the eye and ran screaming into the middle of the fairway. I then fell down on the ground, rolling around screaming like a girl with them all over me. My mate had to pull them all out of me as they were all still attached to my arms and inside my top, all over my body.

So, yes...WASPS ARE DICKS!!!

Errrmmm - have you ever considered a change of username? :lol:

A wasp stung the wee man on the cheek a few weeks ago in the garden. I picked up one of his wee plastic spades and took great delight in smashing the evil little ******* out the air and watching it explode!

Just wish I had had some fire to kill it with instead.

One flew into my can of coke a few years back and stung my lip, ended up walking about looking like ***** pete burns for 3 days...

Brutal

And yes wasps are dicks

(making a point of killing any I see as pay back)

Bert Le Clos

Never been stung :verysmug:

The other day one flew into may kitchen through the open half of the French doors. Despite it being a good 4 feet into the kitchen, I connected with a Zidane-at-Hampden-esque volley which sent it straight back out the open door. 

Genuinely never been so :verysmug: in my life.

Excitedly asked my Mrs if she'd seen it. She hadn't. Couldn't find the ######, she didn't believe me :sob:

True story.

Edit: To confirm, I couldn't find the wasp, not my wife.

Only been stung the once. Me and my mates had just left the old UCI cinema at Kinaird Park and were running for the bus home when one of the little ******* stung me on the arm :muggy:

These are the ***** that wouldn't get invited if the other insects had a party but would gate crash it anyway and start causing shit.

Malcolm Tucker

I recall reading something earlier in the summer about a giant hornet that is in England. Dangerous *******s as well.

Heading north apparently..........

Hopefully it only gets as far as Currahee's part of the world.

Coming to the UK you say?

giphy.gif

See ya.

luckyBatistuta

Errrmmm - have you ever considered a change of username? :lol:

Beginning to think I should, that's about 3 or 4 times someone on here has said that to me now.

chester copperpot

Wasps are horrible *******s and I was traumatised as a kid due to one.

John Mitchell loves posting horrid ****ing photos of them on my Facebook page

Evil *****

An ex of mine managed to get stung when we were having a nice summers day picnic. Through an unfortunate combination of short loose shorts and going commando she managed to get stung right on the, er, lower ladies lip.

Christ she didn't half go on about it though.

I recall reading something earlier in the summer about a giant hornet that is in England. Dangerous *******s as well.

Heading north apparently..........

Hopefully it only gets as far as Currahee's part of the world.

Feck that, means I'm in the firing line as well.

Fitzroy Pointon

Do they actually serve a purpose?  Like bees for example.  Seems to me they are just annoying wee dicks.  

I hate killing things, I even feel bad killing spiders these days even though I hate them but wasps I take great delight in smashing with a shoe.  

Wasps are horrible *******s and I was traumatised as a kid due to one.

John Mitchell loves posting horrid ******* photos of them on my Facebook page

Evil *****

Same here mate, absolutely petrified of them.

An ex of mine managed to get stung when we were having a nice summers day picnic. Through an unfortunate combination of short loose shorts and going commando she managed to get stung right on the, er, lower ladies lip.

yeah I'm sure she was the only one pissed off about it right enough ;)

All roads lead to Gorgie

I have been stung a few times but the worst was why I managed to put my foot into an old rabbit burrow which unfortunately contained a wasp nest and you can guess the rest. Multiple stings on arms, legs and head, a very painful experience and an ongoing hatred of these little *****!

I've been stung once. Never caught the ******* so I make a point of killing any of the wee ****ers I meet in the vain hope it's the one that got me.

I think i posted this on the 'What have you achived in Life' thread but i will add my tuppence worth here too...

I once killed a wasp by throwing an M&M at it full force from about 2 or three metres away.

:verysmug:

Auld Reekin'

The missus was stung by a wasp( so she thought) while on holiday last week, when we were out on our scooter.

Heard her cry out, so naturally I stopped the bike, and she asked me to look.

On closer inspection, it appeared she'd been impaled by a small javelin. I plucked it out and chucked it away.

She hates wasps. She'd have had a fit if I'd told her it was a hornet that stung her instead.

Only just resisted the impulse to post the Kenneth Williams smiley in response to the first part of the quote highlighted above. The second part would suggest it was a bee wot done 'er, as only bees leave their stings in the victim (and then they die, if that's any consolation to her...), whereas wasps don't and carry on with their nasty, sting-ey, little lives..

And, yep, wasps are nasty wee feckers.

Auld Reekin'

This post is useless without... etc., etc....

This post is useless without... etc., etc....

The pictures are in my head. But suffice to say you know when someone gets stung on their lip and it puffs right up? 

The pictures are in my head. But suffice to say you know when someone gets stung on their lip and it puffs right up?

If that was my missus, I'm still not sure I'd be able to tell the difference.

I feel a little better that so many of you have a fear of wasps. I always thought it was a girly fear to have. I too am absolutely petrified of them. I remember once being on holiday in Aberfeldy when I was 11 or 12 and getting back to the car to discover a wasp had flown in. I refused to get into the car and walked the 3 miles back to the lodge, alone :lol:

Even to this day, if I'm at work and a wasp flies into the kitchen I'll stop service immediately, vacate the kitchen and find the nearest waiter/dishwasher to kill it. Only once it is dead will customers get food :lol:

I once seen a video of a gigantic wasp fighting a transala.

Guess who won.....

Wasps are evil ****ers. Tbey serve no purpose but to sting. Bees on the other hand we could not live without

Captain Sausage

Got stung by one of the little dicks when it crawled into my pocket and stung my leg. I instinctively stuck my hand into my pocket and got stung again.

Slapped it and stunned it, walked the 100 yards back to my flat and emptied it out of my pocket onto the floor. It was still crawling around so I put it under a glass and went back to the shop thinking of how best to kill it.

As I came back in with my game plan to douse the wee prick in deodorant and set him on fire, I was genuinely gutted to see it had died in the glass.

Maybe one of the Shan thread...

Archived