Film Of 'Living Alien' To Be Shown

Doyle

Sounds too good to be true? Probably is, but I'll leave it up to you guys, who will no doubt find some sort of conspiricy theory for this, or claim its Vlad's next signing.

Taken from Sky News:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1317520,00.html

A US campaigner has vowed to release a video which he says proves the existence of aliens.

(Advertisement)

Jeff Peckman, who claims the film features a living extraterrestrial, will show the footage to the media on Friday.

The 54-year-old is lobbying for a commission to be set up in Denver so the city can prepare for contact with alien life.

Mr Peckman promised to show the film to officials when he appeared before them earlier this month.

He told the Rocky Mountain News: "It shows an extraterrestrial's head popping up outside of a window at night, looking in the window, that's visible through an infrared camera."

Mr Peckman - who said the film convinced him that aliens exist and the city needed to act - said the creature is about 4ft tall and can be seen blinking.

"As impressive as it is, it's still one tiny portion in the context of a vast amount of peripheral evidence," he said.

"It's really the final visual confirmation of what you already know to be true having seen all the other evidence."

Mr Peckham added that other "related credible evidence" proving aliens exist will also be shown at at the news conference.

He said an instructor at the Colorado Film School in Denver has analysed the video "very carefully" and said it was authentic.

The general public will have to wait to see the footage as it is being included in a forthcoming documentary.

The Future's Maroon

From the view of someone who does think there is life elswhere - I would think that bloke has just signed his own death warrent - I mean if true, the US Government would never allow it to be shown.....look at the bother they have went to just to discredit UFO sightings?

From the view of someone who doesnt believe in life elswhere - I would think he will just be ridiculed and it will be made out to be a fake.

Personally, I dont know what to think......its like the 9/11 attacks....the US Gov just wont release enough details?!

marshallschunkychicken
Sounds too good to be true? Probably is, but I'll leave it up to you guys, who will no doubt find some sort of conspiricy theory for this, or claim its Vlad's next signing.

Taken from Sky News:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1317520,00.html

A US campaigner has vowed to release a video which he says proves the existence of aliens.

(Advertisement)

Jeff Peckman, who claims the film features a living extraterrestrial, will show the footage to the media on Friday.

The 54-year-old is lobbying for a commission to be set up in Denver so the city can prepare for contact with alien life.

Mr Peckman promised to show the film to officials when he appeared before them earlier this month.

He told the Rocky Mountain News: "It shows an extraterrestrial's head popping up outside of a window at night, looking in the window, that's visible through an infrared camera."

Mr Peckman - who said the film convinced him that aliens exist and the city needed to act - said the creature is about 4ft tall and can be seen blinking.

"As impressive as it is, it's still one tiny portion in the context of a vast amount of peripheral evidence," he said.

"It's really the final visual confirmation of what you already know to be true having seen all the other evidence."

Mr Peckham added that other "related credible evidence" proving aliens exist will also be shown at at the news conference.

He said an instructor at the Colorado Film School in Denver has analysed the video "very carefully" and said it was authentic.

The general public will have to wait to see the footage as it is being included in a forthcoming documentary.

Well that's me convinced then. :rolleyes:

Darth Sidious

I am a big UFO believer. When X-Files was in its peak, I was a subscriber to UFO Magazine and bought loads of books on the subject. Timothy Good is a good investigator.

But thinking about it. No Government can keep a secret, Watergate, weapons of mass destruction. I can not believe that every country in the world has joined some agreement to keep it secret. Arabs withAmericans, etc.

'I BELIEVE' though.

Dix Handley

_44068908_tynecastlestand203.jpg

Abduction%20Logo.jpg

Missing time? Unconfirmed reports of abduction? Witnesses

suddenly finding themselves in foriegn inhospitable environments?

The truth is out there, people!

maroonlegions
I am a big UFO believer. When X-Files was in its peak, I was a subscriber to UFO Magazine and bought loads of books on the subject. Timothy Good is a good investigator.

But thinking about it. No Government can keep a secret, Watergate, weapons of mass destruction. I can not believe that every country in the world has joined some agreement to keep it secret. Arabs withAmericans, etc.

'I BELIEVE' though.

same here, my dad used to work at Edinburgh airport ,( fireman, then C.A,A.) he used to talk to some pilots and radar dudes from the control tower and some of the stories they told him ( after a few drinks) were out of this world, objects picked up on radar and moving at incredible speeds ,doing 10gs and things and pilots seeing things tracking them for miles then just shooting off, this was spoken about often and even after they had signed a MOD NATIONAL SECURITY AGREEMENT that nothing seen on radar or from planes was to be spoken to anyone .:eek:

maroonlegions

check this.:eek:

UFO News: Explosion Over Houston, Crash in Vietnam

29-May-2008

UPDATE: UFO landing in Australia? -

UPDATE: First, it was a UFO that remained on the ground for 30 hours in an isolated area of southern Mexico. Then, a series of mysterious object crashes, including most recently an event in Needles, California that Unknowncountry continues to investigate. Now two readers report that they observed a falling object in the mountainous area where they live south of Brisbane, in Australia's Queensland State.

The object fell into an isolated part of a national park, where there are no inhabitants and no military testing areas. Last night, they noticed that the area where the object fell is now so bright that "you could have sworn that there was a football game going on there." They have also observed a beam of light coming from the area, so intense that it illuminated the clouds above. A Continental Airlines flight heading for Cleveland was flying over Houston when the pilot radioed the control tower to report a UFO "trailing smoke" that was heading into his airspace. And a UFO exploded over a southern island in Vietnam, leaving chunks of gray metal along the coastline, one of them over a yard long!

The FBI and FAA are investigating the Houston incident, which occurred about 10:30am on Memorial Day morning. On the Tom's Guide website, Jane McEntegart quotes FBI spokeswoman Shauna Dunlap as saying, "We don?t know if it was a rocket or what. We will interview everyone and determine the validity of what was seen."

Art credit: freeimages.co.uk

Wish you could listen to Dreamland during that long, boring airplane trip? You can! If you want to enjoy our great Dreamland shows AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER, then subscribe today so you can download them to an MP3 disc! For a lot of us, those wonderful Dreamland shows are the path to wisdom!

To learn more, click here and here.

Related Stories:

30-May-2008: Film May Show Image of ET

14-May-2008: Vatican Says Aliens Could Exist

05-May-2008: New UFO Sightings

30-Apr-2008: Exceptional UFO Video from the Netherlands

21-Apr-2008: Recent Photos of UFOs

27-Mar-2008: Another UFO in Texas

18-Mar-2008: Brazil General Urges UFO Disclosure

17-Mar-2008: More on That UN Meeting

13-Mar-2008: UK to Release Secret UFO Files

12-Mar-2008: Same UFO Seen in Turkey & London