Todays Other Football

milky_26

Newcastle are one of those clubs that should just fold.

Terrible post. I'm in no way a Newcastle fan but if you take Ashley out of the picture your left with a club with one of the most passionate fan bases in the world and a history they are all proud of.

That's just a ridiculous thing to say !

Why's that? There just as annoying as Aberdeen fans, except at least Aberdeen have a slight bit of history.

Why's that? There just as annoying as Aberdeen fans, except at least Aberdeen have a slight bit of history.

So your problem is with the fans not the club itself ?

Newcastle has no history ?

Every club has history.

I obviously don't think Newcastle should fold but I do love seeing them struggle for some reason. The sight of thousands of seething Geordies is quite funny I think, especially after their treatment of Pardew.

I obviously don't think Newcastle should fold but I do love seeing them struggle for some reason. The sight of thousands of seething Geordies is quite funny I think, especially after their treatment of Pardew.

They must love seeing how well Palace are doing under him.

They must love seeing how well Palace are doing under him.

Amazing what can happen when a manager is allowed to bring his own players in and have a full say on the playing side of things.

Something no manager at Newcastle has been afforded under Ashley's regime. You'd think Ashley has the intelligence after 8 years to realise that is the root core of Newcastle's problems.

Amazing what can happen when a manager is allowed to bring his own players in and have a full say on the playing side of things.

Something no manager at Newcastle has been afforded under Ashley's regime. You'd think Ashley has the intelligence after 8 years to realise that is the root core of Newcastle's problems.

True. It's not even as if Ashley hasn't spent money on players.

Part of their problem is that when they do find a decent player they end up selling him for a nice profit, then they are back to trying to find a decent replacement.

I'm sure the Newcastle fans will be even more gutted to see Cabaye doing so well at Palace.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Archived