Tyson Fury

Jamborossco

Just clocked it here on SSN, the Batman prank was rather hilarious but what proceeded was in breech of the mental health act...staged or not act the laddie needs help!

Klitschko will win as usual.

Doubt that he'll knock him out though.

Probably. Think Fury knows his only chance of winning is to wind him up so much he loses his composure on the night. Didn't work for David Haye though.

I think tyson fury has a better chance than Haye simply because he is built like a heavyweight and not a cruiserweight like haye.

Dont think he will win thouggh

luckyBatistuta

How did he think this would be even remotely funny. The longer it went on, the worse it got. He started as Batman and ended as Twatman. I was probably going to support him in this fight, but now I want him to get pummeled.

fury is a complete **** arsehole ..

The batman prank back fired on him he expected it to be funny nobody laughed

What did you watch it on? I saw a snippet of it on Sky and couldn't really make out the crowd. I watched it again on the BBC as it was highlighted and whilst I cringed at it the people there largely clapped and cheered. Might have been heavily edited on Sky.

He is a rambling nut job - will go back to bare knuckle boxing as I can't see him keeping his licence if he keeps up with this pish.

Thought the first part was quite funny actually.

Should have come in as Superman giving it the "I'm going to save the heavyweight division" patter. The whole thing with the Joker was cringeworthy, it went on far too long.

I'm actually in two minds about who I want to win. I despise Fury, but I think a victory for him would be the best thing for the division. Fully expect a Klitschko points win though.

How anyone finds the Batman stunt remotely funny is beyond me. What was it all meant to mean have I missed something somewhere?

The batman stunt was funny at the start got worse as it went on.. but so what.. I like something that's a bit different..

I wanted Fury to win.. I am sick of the Klitschko's...

Pity it's now been postponed due to injury..

Dr Ian Malcolm

Fury's a clown and is nowhere near Klitchsko's level. He's boring as hell to watch, but he'll systematically dismantle him when they eventually fight.

The state of that division though, reary me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived