Sheraton Hotel

Jambo Oscar

Jambo Oscar

Anyone been in there before? If so whats it like?? Staying there overnight tomorrow with some mates:D

eddie fenwick
Anyone been in there before? If so whats it like?? Staying there overnight tomorrow with some mates:D

was there for robbies dinner,first class

Jambo Oscar
was there for robbies dinner,first class

Cool. We have an executive room booked for tomorrow night. We'll end up there totally pished! :wacko:

eddie fenwick
Cool. We have and executive room booked for tomorrow night. We'll end up there totally pished! :wacko:

youll love it,have fun

bean counter
Cool. We have an executive room booked for tomorrow night. We'll end up there totally pished! :wacko:

If that gets you into the spa I'm told its well worth a visit

Jambo Oscar
If that gets you into the spa I'm told its well worth a visit

Yeah we have access to the spa, swimming pool and the gym. Me and some mates are going so the bikinis are well and truly packed :)

Stayed there several times. V. nice hotel. Executive floor is good. You'll enjoy it.

Only a Game

Exec rooms are a pretty good, if a bit dated for some tastes.

Food is bloody awful for a five star hotel and drinks expensive even by 5 star hotel standards.

Spa is pretty good.

My advice. Bottle of something in your hand luggage and have a kebab on the way down the road.

Wouldnt pay to stay there but if youve got a good deal or even better someone else is paying, youll have a nice time.

Jambo Oscar

The Shearton was really nice but very expensive. Took the advice of fellow kickbacker "only a game" and took our own booze with us needless to say we were pished before leaving to go to cinema! Excellent night had by all the girlys but very hungover! :confused:

Only a Game
did u make the most of this one off and finish with some girly action;)

I dont know why it is but Ive got this image of you furiously leafing through the lingerie pages of your mums Next Directory ?

I dont know why it is but Ive got this image of you furiously leafing through the lingerie pages of your mums Next Directory ?

nah , i like to take my time at that section:p

Miller Jambo 60
:dribble:

Ha hA LUV IT Hate Glasgow and all the tramps that are wasted living there.:)

Jambo Oscar
did u make the most of this one off and finish with some girly action;)

Now that would be telling ;)

Archived