West Ham United v Newcastle United

Maroon Sailor

This could have a 0-0 written all over it

However the MNF is due goals so 3-1 West Ham or 2-2

I've got Payet and Sakho in my fantasy team so hoping for a big home win.

I've got Payet and Sakho in my fantasy team so hoping for a big home win.

So do i actually :lol: and wijnaldum. 2-2 with Payet, Sakho and Wijnaldum with the goals plz.

Glamorgan Jambo

Interesting to see the ex Motherwell keeper Randolph between the sticks for the hammers. There's quite a large contingent of ex SPL goalies in the EPL (Schmeichel, Krul, Forster, Boruc etc)

Newcastle have been probing away without getting many goal chances - Janmaat having the best chance.

West Ham haven't really tested Krul bar the goal and looking dangerous on the counter attack

1-0 with a minute added on at the end of the 1st half

Wish I had made him captain now. Oh well, Mahrez didn't do too badly for me:-)

at the rate i am falling down the fantasy league to 44th, i'll be over the page come saturday night....... :uhoh2:

at the rate i am falling down the fantasy league to 44th, i'll be over the page come saturday night....... :uhoh2:

Is there a league on here? Can I join it with my existing team or do I need to set up a new one?

what was the issue ?

Something to do with the A13 for the players.

Not sure why the tube station was closed

Really enjoyed watching that game. Hammers playing some great football. That Payet looks class.

Agreed. Hopefully Maroon keeps it up with saying these games have 0-0 written all over them as it worked a treat with the Villa game :lol:

Agreed. Hopefully Maroon keeps it up with saying these games have 0-0 written all over them as it worked a treat with the Villa game :lol:

I said the MNF was due goals and I never said the Villa game had 0-0 written all over it

You have issues for some reason, which is strange because I usually don't give you the time of day.

I said the MNF was due goals and I never said the Villa game had 0-0 written all over it

You have issues for some reason, which is strange because I usually don't give you the time of day.

Wtf are you on about? I thought you started or said something similar re the Villa game 'this game has got 0-0 written all over it'. If that wasn't you then I've made a mistake however I've not got an issue nor have I singled you out in anyway.

It was a lighthearted comment based on what I thought was something amusing. I genuinely have no ****ing idea what you're on about or why you've responded saying I've got issues! You don't normally give me the time of day yet you've taken offence at a comment effectively saying more of the same as we've had some cracking games!

Is this a Hearts website?

It is

However this forum is for discussion of HMFC and football in general

Is this a Hearts website?

Never understood why people do this. When I'm not interested in a topic/thread I don't click on it far less post on it.

Never understood why people do this. When I'm not interested in a topic/thread I don't click on it far less post on it.

Same here

84 and a half thousand posts on the Rangers soap opera thread and not even been tempted to click on it

Same here

84 and a half thousand posts on the Rangers soap opera thread and not even been tempted to click on it

I clicked on it once to give a betting tip :lol: tragic thread.

I clicked on it once to give a betting tip :lol: tragic thread.

That's what I thought !

Staying well clear of it

I thought Newcastle would be decent this season. Not sure if they're just taking time to click or if their signings have just not been good enough.

Wijnaldum looks a decent player but Payet shows the type of signings they should have been making. They sign so many average players from France it's unreal.

Nice to be able to enjoy watching West Ham again although Sakho was a waste of a jersey. Nice to see Carroll back too. Payet looks class and Moses played a blinder.

I thought Newcastle would be decent this season. Not sure if they're just taking time to click or if their signings have just not been good enough.

Wijnaldum looks a decent player but Payet shows the type of signings they should have been making. They sign so many average players from France it's unreal.

The trouble with their signings is that the manager is not making them.

Look at Pardew at Palace. He's brought his own players in to build his team and they are playing some decent stuff.

He wasn't allowed to do that at Newcastle.

Nice to be able to enjoy watching West Ham again although Sakho was a waste of a jersey. Nice to see Carroll back too. Payet looks class and Moses played a blinder.

Hopefully Carroll will last the pace this time seeing as they've allowed him to get  fully fit rather than rushing him back too soon.

Moses was good but god is he frustrating to watch at times! Does he ever actually pass the ball?

Moses was good but god is he frustrating to watch at times! Does he ever actually pass the ball?

He will once he realises he has good players round him for a change  :tiny:

Hopefully Carroll will last the pace this time seeing as they've allowed him to get  fully fit rather than rushing him back too soon.

As long as someone else is putting his shoes on for him  :2thumbsup:

Watched "The True Geordie" analysis on You Tube last night, about this game and it was funny as feck.

So Hearts supporters have to go to Inverness on a Friday night and Newcastle supporters have to travel 300 miles for a Monday night game.

This is good for Football?

When I saw Hibs win the Scottish Cup, the Kick-off was 3.00pm on a Saturday.

My God, they were weird in those days.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

So Hearts supporters have to go to Inverness on a Friday night and Newcastle supporters have to travel 300 miles for a Monday night game.

This is good for Football?

When I saw Hibs win the Scottish Cup, the Kick-off was 3.00pm on a Saturday.

My God, they were weird in those days.

Jesus, how old are you ????????

Archived