Zero attempts on target

Neil Jung

Shocking run of results since Hamilton. Scotland pish, Hearts dreadful. Ruining this Indian summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All roads lead to Gorgie

Pathetic stats the players need to address that and quickly.

Shocking run of results since Hamilton. Scotland pish, Hearts dreadful. Ruining this Indian summer.

Bloody Indian Summer, stealing our Autumn's job.

Only saw the final 30 mins but poor showing. Looked OK going forward until it came to shooting and defence looked a bit shellshocked at times.

Red card was a joke but not dwelling on that because 11 men or not we still had 0 shots on target. Concerning since this was with Nicholson, King, Walker, Sow, Reilly and Juanma all on the park at some stage of the game.

Only saw the final 30 mins but poor showing. Looked OK going forward until it came to shooting and defence looked a bit shellshocked at times.

Red card was a joke but not dwelling on that because 11 men or not we still had 0 shots on target. Concerning since this was with Nicholson, King, Walker, Sow, Reilly and Juanma all on the park at some stage of the game.

Was a red I'm afraid. Stupid act of petulance.

Was a red I'm afraid. Stupid act of petulance.

Agree that he shouldn't have raised his hand so technically it is a red. Rivaldo mkII should be looked at for his play acting too though. Regardless, still a mince performance in front of goal.

Tbh ICT aren't a bad side, this could be them picking up the pace again. This wont be the last time I'm annoyed after a game this season either.

wattie exploited

shots on target zero "rubbish " I feel sorry for all the hearts supporters who travelled all the way up to sheep country !  :rifle:  :rifle:

With the amount of striking options that we have in the team and for not to have one shot on target is something which really needs sorted and quick. 

The thing that really disappointed me was that we never ever looked liked troubling the ICT goal.

Nelly Terraces

Genuinely the worst Hearts performance since the winter of Locke.

A disgrace, on top of a spineless, clueless, capitulation v Hamilton.

Just home and thank god we made the journey up this morning and had a great day out as the football was shocking. Tonight's performance was like watching us in Csaba's 2nd season. Woeful.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I'd like to have seen the possession stats up until about 85 minutes, must have been at least 65/35 in our favour.

Unfortunately, we did absolutely ride-all with it.

I'd like to have seen the possession stats up until about 85 minutes, must have been at least 65/35 in our favour.

Exactly. We were far from outplayed. Worrying thing is that a shite team beat us and we never threatened them. Not the sign of a team going places, in fact quite the opposite

true,and it's Aberdeen next then Celtic (sad pessimistic face)

Not forgetting Locke's Kilmarnock in between that will be full of players determined to beat us.

The reality starts , we are aiming for top six , talk of 2/3 whilst are possible are not a given. This league is a step up from last season and some people need to remember that.

Maybe if we played Sow in position we might have a ******* chance

How Robbie can't see this is baffling.

And that is a real worry for me, as we tried playing Sow out wide last season and it didn't work then.

How many games will it take before Robbie see's what everybody else has seen month's ago.

Sow's best position is through the middle not out wide.

All roads lead to Gorgie

The keep ball worked well last season as we were up against poor defences and the goals came relatively easily, this season is different and the goals will have to be worked for on top of the possession stuff. Maybe a bit of over confidence has crept in and we believe that teams will just roll over if we keep the ball without trying running at them or getting shots in early, more variation in other words.

Nelly Terraces

The keep ball worked well last season as we were up against poor defences and the goals came relatively easily, this season is different and the goals will have to be worked for on top of the possession stuff. Maybe a bit of over confidence has crept in and we believe that teams will just roll over if we keep the ball without trying running at them or getting shots in early, more variation in other words.

Agree with this. Said last season if we were to continue with a slow, ponderous build up this season we'd get picked off easily, the only time we threatened last night was when we ran at them and it was panic stations in their defence.

The worst hearts performance i can remember - we are ******* tragic.

Really??? Really??? The worst you can remember? Wow.

Disclaimer: I apologise if you are in fact a goldfish, then your statement is completely true.

It really is an indictment of a team's performance when you get zero attempts on target, especially when you have spent more or less the entire second half in arrears and needing to score.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Agree with this. Said last season if we were to continue with a slow, ponderous build up this season we'd get picked off easily, the only time we threatened last night was when we ran at them and it was panic stations in their defence.

The annoying thing is that we more than any other side have the players to play quick attacking football.

I'm feeling a bit mystified this morning. Strange night.

Nelly Terraces

The annoying thing is that we more than any other side have the players to play quick attacking football.

I'm feeling a bit mystified this morning. Strange night.

100% spot on mate. Very frustrating.

The White Cockade

don't like like one up top

never have

can only work if midfielders get forward to support quickly

we just don't get players forward quickly enough so Juanma

gets the ball with 3 defenders on him

we need to be more positive and aggressive

East Region Jambo

That was embarrassing last night.......................the Players should take a long hard look at themselves after that display. Think Robbie got his team selection wrong too.

Hey ho.....onward and upward!

#HHGH

don't like like one up top

never have

can only work if midfielders get forward to support quickly

we just don't get players forward quickly enough so Juanma

gets the ball with 3 defenders on him

we need to be more positive and aggressive

At one point Billy King got in a great position to put a cross into the box. He looked up and saw zilch.

Yep reality check for the fantasy island people on this who were saying we are title contenders...Not in my name ! Pitiful performance and it does seem God isnt that great at times then ! 

Archived