Tonights Euro qualifiers

lauriesrank

Anyway, so there a few games on tonight, currently watching Azerbaijan against Croatia...... utter utter tripe!  The No. 13 for Azer is a total cheat!

The Future's Maroon

Had a look at the fixtures when in bookie earlier....not even a bet in the games tonight...so not interested, roll on tomorrow

Had a look at the fixtures when in bookie earlier....not even a bet in the games tonight...so not interested, roll on tomorrow

Draw is still 3/1 for this game

The Future's Maroon

Aye in play buddy, I was looking for an acca....I think only one of tonights games looked close (in betting price terms).

Hope there are a few shocks, only as I didnt bet!

A few decent scores in the Oceanic or whatever their called section.

Qatar 15-0 Bhutan

UAE 10-0 Malaysia

Always tight niggly games those..... :D

Hope those dicks Wales win the night because i have them on my acca, terrible team who rely on Bale to win them games and he usually does to be fair to him.

Wales can just about Qualify tonight. Not sure if thats a good thing or not.

The bitter man in me says it isn't.

The good thing is, Cyprus still have something to play for. And they've had a decent result or two in the group so they must have some ability/belief.

The bad thing...they're missing a few key players.

Malinga the Swinga

Come on Cyprus, get stuck in and wipe the smug look from Coleman's face. Crap team, crap country, crap supporters, crap record and yet a superior attitude that makes England look modest.

If Iceland win tonight, and Czech game stays the same or a draw, won't Iceland qualify tonight?

dont think so, i think they would need 1 point from remaining 3 games

If Iceland win tonight, and Czech game stays the same or a draw, won't Iceland qualify tonight?

Bit of a gutter.  Good chance we'll be in the playoffs, and as much as they've done well, I'd rather Iceland were in there with us than Holland or Czechs.

There's two games left for them against Latvia at home & Turkey away.

bloody bbc as it stands stating 7 games played including tonights then yes they qualify,

I mind saying 2 years ago that the next batch of dutch players look shite, especially defensively and centre forward wise, think i was bang on again.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

dont think so, i think they would need 1 point from remaining 3 games

They will - Netherlands play the Czechs in the last game.

Wales have been very poor and it's obvious they won't stay 9th in the FIFA rankings for long. Cyprus on the other hand have been good but don't have any real goal threat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marvellous Wales, absolutely marvellous!! :)

An absolute joy to watch more so than not!

If any side deserves to make the Euro's it's most certainly Wales!

Hope those dicks Wales win the night because i have them on my acca, terrible team who rely on Bale to win them games and he usually does to be fair to him.

This.

The Dutch getting exactly what the deserve, overachieving for years playing the same over the hill favourites mixed with very mediocre fresh faces!

:( This thread makes me sad.

Saying that, apart from the crap country part as above from Malinga, I agree with the rest.

Local news here is getting unbearable. If Wales get through their Rugby World Cup group, and Wales football team qualifies too...I may think about coming home.

Permanently.

good luck with that

part of Wales came up to stay with me 15 years ago and the passion is something else

feeling the rugby lads will do it and certainly looking like football is nearly there - Coleman as well; who would have thought it

The Dutch getting exactly what the deserve, overachieving for years playing the same over the hill favourites mixed with very mediocre fresh faces!

though don't fancy playing them in play offs

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Think the Euros in France next summer could be something special.  Wales, Iceland and hopefully us.

Malinga the Swinga

good luck with that

part of Wales came up to stay with me 15 years ago and the passion is something else

feeling the rugby lads will do it and certainly looking like football is nearly there - Coleman as well; who would have thought it

Coleman is the luckiest manager there is. Inherited a decent team after Speed's tragedy and now he is treated like Shankly. Does look like they will qualify but their games won't be good viewing as their style, if you can call it that, is terrible to watch.

The definition of a one man team.

Fair play to Bale though. Some player.

Two man team - special mention for Ramsay (great player).

Destruction Derby

Think the Euros in France next summer could be something special. Wales, Iceland and hopefully us.

Northern Ireland also got a chance to qualify.

The definition of a one man team.

Fair play to Bale though. Some player.

I actually thought Bale was shocking tonight. Must've given the ball away needlessly umpteen times! Cracking goal mind you

To be fair to Wales, they know the limits of the squad and set up to suit that. Carry out the game plan magnificently! Ashley Williams is a serious under rated defender - brilliant

chester copperpot

Why oh why didnt I back my instincts and go with Iceland tnite. Went for belgium, wales, israel, norway and fecking holland tnite, tho I fancied a draw ( I know thats technically wrong too!)

Archived