Firewalls

H2

Commander Harris

my advice would be to get yourself behind a router with a decent firewall built in and ditch the software firewalls.

Rick Grimes

i've had 3 on the go for ages and never had a lick of bother with them clashing. currently running sygate, windows firewall & mcafee. in that time i've not come close to getting a virus on the PC.

Mark_Mywords
i've had 3 on the go for ages and never had a lick of bother with them clashing. currently running sygate, windows firewall & mcafee. in that time i've not come close to getting a virus on the PC.

I can't tell you what to do on your PC mate, but it's crazy to run 3 different firewalls. All three will work, but it's pointless running more than 1.

As Commander Harris said above, the best way is to have a good router with firewall.

:)

my advice would be to get yourself behind a router with a decent firewall built in and ditch the software firewalls.

whats the advantage of a router with a decent firewall. I have router but no idea if it has a firewall, how would i know if it had one, and if it's decent?

Archived