Small world - just bumped into The General in BA Lounge @ Gatwick

Therapist

:eek:

God knows why they let him in. BA is going downhill. :sad:

Incidentally, should have seen the state of some of the TA footsoldiers in Edinburgh airport this morning. Embarrassing. :sad:

Walter Kidd
:eek:

God knows why they let him in. BA is going downhill. :sad:

Incidentally, should have seen the state of some of the TA footsoldiers in Edinburgh airport this morning. Embarrassing. :sad:

Did they have lots of feathers in their hats though?

Fuds, the lot of them.

The Future's Maroon

I'm suprised BA was at an airport, knowing his dislike for planes. Did he batter any 'foools'?!!

The Future's Maroon
Who is BA? :o
The original post is in regards to British Airways.....if you dont know the one I am on about in my post....your too young!!

Too young. Best things I have been told in years :)

I never read the post right...

Did they have lots of feathers in their hats though?

Unfortunately yes. The vast majority were people who were as wide as they were tall. Most of them had large feathers in their hats. It'd be comical if they weren't embarrassing Scotland. :sad:

ba.jpg

Where did you get the pic of Jean Claude Darcheville?

the general

and he bumped me and moved to the champagne lounge instead .. said my beer and crisps were giving him a beamer

he is such a snob !

Craig Gordons Gloves
Unfortunately yes. The vast majority were people who were as wide as they were tall. Most of them had large feathers in their hats. It'd be comical if they weren't embarrassing Scotland. :sad:

embarassing Scotland in what way? I'd say that despite some of the drunken daft behavior, the majority of them actually do alot of good for the image of scotland. Unlike some England and Rangers fans who have embarrased the image of their countries.

Dont get me wrong, there is something a bit wrong about a group of 40 somethings wearing kilts and feathers in their hats getting pished at an airport first thing in the morning - but it isnt really any different to most stag weekends that take off from edinburgh every weekend as well.

:)

hughesie27

Look, Scotland folk are proably the most patriotic people in the world bar Americans (USA) There is nothing wrong with flying the flag or wearing traditional outfits ie. feathers. However promoting nations and groups that suppor the wrong agendas is out of order.

Look, Scotland folk are proably the most patriotic people in the world bar Americans (USA) There is nothing wrong with flying the flag or wearing traditional outfits ie. feathers. However promoting nations and groups that suppor the wrong agendas is out of order.

I think the second group you highlight point out what is wrong with over the top patriotism.

hughesie27

Not so much over the top patrionism but rather 'hidden messages'' .

Surely over the top patrionism is either an example of wearing kilts evreday singing 'OFOS' or alternatively jsut living the Amercian way ala having a flag in every classroom!

jsut living the Amercian way ala having a flag in every classroom!

Putting aside your suddenly dreadful typing.

the american way is to decry as fanaticism a foreign country with flags in classrooms and singing of anthems, while doing it themselves.

Everybody loves Baz

Maybe it's because they never came through customs with their Union Jacks & Chelsea tops on ?

I find that people that constantly talk our nation are more embarrassing.

Craig Gordons Gloves
Putting aside your suddenly dreadful typing.

the american way is to decry as fanaticism a foreign country with flags in classrooms and singing of anthems, while doing it themselves.

brilliant Toggie - i hadn't even thought of that one. Now i have a comeback!!

Stewart MacD
Unlike some England and Rangers fans who have embarrased the image of their countries.

:)

They are probably the same people.

I find that people that constantly talk our nation are more embarrassing.

Selector - Missing Words

Dont get me wrong, there is something a bit wrong about a group of 40 somethings wearing kilts and feathers in their hats getting pished at an airport first thing in the morning -

Not been to see hearts play in Europe then ?? :sad:

Robertson9
Dont get me wrong, there is something a bit wrong about a group of 40 somethings wearing kilts and feathers in their hats getting pished at an airport first thing in the morning -

Not been to see hearts play in Europe then ?? :sad:

I have never seen that sort of behaviour from Heart of Midlothian supporters in all my european away trips.

The TA are a national disgrace.

hughesie27
I have never seen that sort of behaviour from Heart of Midlothian supporters in all my european away trips.

I've been on one and getting pished in the morning and the rest of that day was pretty much what they all done.

siegementality

You're talking pish on both accounts.

Dix Handley

Who did you go with? "The Grange" Supporters Club?:sarcasm::whistling:

Archived