Transsexual Stories

Maroon Sailor

Carl Fredrickson

Saw a trailer for it earlier today and one of the stars of the show is a regular at the shop my wife works in

A must watch for us now  :2thumbsup:

Maroon Sailor

Any reason in particular that you are bringing this show to our attention?

So you don't miss it !

Maroon Sailor

Saw a trailer for it earlier today and one of the stars of the show is a regular at the shop my wife works in

A must watch for us now  :2thumbsup:

Is that the woman that looks like David Gilroy ?

Carl Fredrickson

Is that the woman that looks like David Gilroy ?

No, the wife is a bit more feminine  :2thumbsup:

Seriously, I didnt quite catch the advert but the wife says Jan is the womans name. Her own kids have disowned her, so it will be interesting to hear her story

Some of the stories are brutal.

Babies being born with both bits and the parents just picking which sex they wanted so the docs would then operate and give them a child with that one gender.

Kid then grows up feeling that they're the wrong gender and end up having re-assignment surgery in later life.

Luckily we have DNA these days so you can check that gender cases like this really are before operating on babies.

Maroon Sailor

No, the wife is a bit more feminine  :2thumbsup:

Seriously, I didnt quite catch the advert but the wife says Jan is the womans name. Her own kids have disowned her, so it will be interesting to hear her story

Bonnyrigg ?

She actually comes across pretty well compared to the others.

Carl Fredrickson

Bonnyrigg ?

She actually comes across pretty well compared to the others.

Missed it last night but the wife works in Gorebridge. Will watch it on Iplayer and confirm if it is who she thinks it is. 

unfortunately i was working so missed this.  i was very interested in the show as i know a lot of T girls.  what some of them go through is really horrible

unfortunately i was working so missed this.  i was very interested in the show as i know a lot of T girls.  what some of them go through is really horrible

yes I saw your posts on FB 

it will be on catch up

No, the wife is a bit more feminine :2thumbsup:

Know Jan quite well. My stepchild is transgender and it was recommended that as a family we meet her. She was very supportive.

Maroon Sailor

Know Jan quite well. My stepchild is transgender and it was recommended that as a family we meet her. She was very supportive.

She could get a regular gig as a stand up as well

Archived