What coaching qualifications do we all have?

future is maroon

future is maroon

As the title says - what coaching qualifications does everyone on this board have in terms of official qualifications - SFA level 2, FA level 1 etc?

Thought it may be an interesting read given a lot of posters have such strong views of the way to play, develop players etc.

Riddley Walker

Won the Champions League with Lecce in Champ Man 97/98. Had an amazing team with Rivaldo and some other folk.

Never finished higher than 2nd in Serie A though.

Geology - so if we need to play any games on Salisbury Crags I can tell you what rocks we're playing on top of - bloody hard ones

stirlingshirejambo

up to level 3 in childrens pathway and the same in youths and adults.

Much more emphasis on skills  and awareness when i took my older players badges as my laddie went through the age groups. I believe the younger ones pathway is now more technique based but it is a few years since I took it

In fairness they give you level 1 and 2 just for turning up

Keith Wright and Walter Borthwick took my level 3 Wright is actually a good guy but can still only use one foot. Walter must be in his 60s but doesn't look much older than he did when he was at Hearts all those years ago

Paulie Walnut

UEFA B

NSCAA Premier Diploma

NSCAA Youth Diploma

SFA Child Level 3

SFA Youth Level 3

I still shout boot it, smash him, second baw, in the stand and only play big laddies in my teams!

level 4 youth, started of with the early touches course run in the local sports centre by the syfa, realy enjoyed the involvment.

Sadly the 'win at all costs' attitude that other coaches had just ticked me off, the syfa say that all the kids should get equal playing time over the season, this just didn't happen, subsequently there were some disapointed kids, we all know that life isn't fair, but at that age it should just be about enjoying themselfs.

Sfa level 2 shoulda went for 3 and 4 ages ago but my knees aint great these days an i heard theres much more taking part if u know what i mean.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Good man Gary.

I'm a "good influence in the dressing room" and I'm "passionate", I'd get the boys "right up for a derby" too. "All the players like me".

kylelauren01

SFA goalkeeping level 1 and trying to get on level 2 but it's a b'stard as courses fill very quickly

Ron Burgundy

SFA goalkeeping level 1 and trying to get on level 2 but it's a b'stard as courses fill very quickly

I've got a contact who works for the SFA who could have got me a place on the last one but I just didn't have the time.

UEFA B

FA Youth Level 2

Coerver Youth Diploma 1

And hopefully a Box Soccer Franchise down South for the new year

Archived