Virgin e-mail downloading

H2

Anyone else having problems downloading their virgin e-mail?

I can get in through the virgin web site but can't access it through outlook. Checked the pop3 and smtp, they are still the same as before.

I can get in through the virgin web site but can't access it through outlook. Checked the pop3 and smtp, they are still the same as before.

It was all knackered last night, including webmail, so at least that's now working. Just checked it on my phone and no luck, so looks like only webmail for now.

K

The Real Maroonblood

Same here.

I've tried deleting the account and resetting it but not happening.

Thunderstruck

You should have had an email a couple of weeks ago announcing change from Google Mail which was basis for Virgin's Mail. I haven't checked but this may be it.

I had to re-enter the password on my phone this morning. It might be the change they were talking about.

Thunderstruck

IMAP has been playing up for a couple of days - messages I thought I had deleted on phone will reappear on the desktop. A nuisance which I am sure will resolve itself.

So glad to see this thread.

At my work now, but could not get to any incoming Emails this morning I thought it was my PC playing up.

I was googleing how to fix what might be wrong.

Hopefully when I get home, it will be up and running again.

Outgoing mail not working now.

Deleted the account and started again but no luck.

Mine is working OK this morning.

Archived